Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3017903 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by jideprof: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
xtreme07:
Story..... People stop playing bets! The world is fast evolving. Go and check those that were playing pool back then in the 70s, 80s nd 90s! They are wearing eyeglasses going around in the village doing nothing. While their mates who never believed in quick money were busy hustling.It is this same pool that they now mordenised and took it online!
Punters and Bookies are aware that it takes only one game to spoil your ticket. Not to talk of the very fact that these bookies fix big matches which they know that people will rush to play!The chances of that man winning that ticket is that he raised an odd above 73,000.... Wow... See lies. If you know how odd 2 casts on tickets sef... Not to talk of odd 73,000! Lies from hell.This is just Cheap publicity stunt.
What this bookies do is that once they notice that people are loosing interest in betting due to too much loss, they quickly rush to pay one mechanic to pretend that he won something like 6 000, 000 (Six million)! They will now pay the mechanic something like 300,000 (Three hundred thousand) and warn him to be forever silent. Magas and Mugus in Nigeria will now quickly rush to continue betting!
If you think am lying, why is it that in every betting centre, you only hear about a mega win once in a while? What happened to the other money people lost?
I was in a betting centre in PHC one day and the man sold tickets worth more than one million in a day! The man is my friend... One week later, I went back and he told me that only one person won 18,000 naira! My question ia now; WHAT HAPPENED TO OVER 978,000 naira? In one person's pocket right?
STOP SEEKING QUICK MONEY... WORK HARD AND BALL! BETTING DEPLETED YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME AND MAY SEND YOU PACKING TO THE VILLAGE... I KNOW PEOPLE WHO LOST MILLIONS IN BETTING. YOU MAY THINK THAT YOU ARE BETTING WITH ONLY 200 naira but if you calculate the 200 naira you lost in a year, it will be more than 100,000! Couldnt you have invested it in something worthwhile?
AGAIN, ASK YOURSELF WHY THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND DOESNT ACCEPT ADVERTS FROM BOOKIES! BECAUSE SEUN IS AWARE THAT IT IS VERY RISKY AND CAN KILL

embarassed
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by xtreme07(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
xtreme07:
Story..... People stop playing bets! The world is fast evolving. Go and check those that were playing pool back then in the 70s, 80s nd 90s! They are wearing eyeglasses going around in the village doing nothing. While their mates who never believed in quick money were busy hustling.It is this same pool that they now mordenised and took it online!
Punters and Bookies are aware that it takes only one game to spoil your ticket. Not to talk of the very fact that these bookies fix big matches which they know that people will rush to play!The chances of that man winning that ticket is that he raised an odd above 73,000.... Wow... See lies. If you know how odd 2 casts on tickets sef... Not to talk of odd 73,000! Lies from hell.This is just Cheap publicity stunt.
What this bookies do is that once they notice that people are loosing interest in betting due to too much loss, they quickly rush to pay one mechanic to pretend that he won something like 6 000, 000 (Six million)! They will now pay the mechanic something like 300,000 (Three hundred thousand) and warn him to be forever silent. Magas and Mugus in Nigeria will now quickly rush to continue betting!
If you think am lying, why is it that in every betting centre, you only hear about a mega win once in a while? What happened to the other money people lost?
I was in a betting centre in PHC one day and the man sold tickets worth more than one million in a day! The man is my friend... One week later, I went back and he told me that only one person won 18,000 naira! My question ia now; WHAT HAPPENED TO OVER 978,000 naira? In one person's pocket right?
STOP SEEKING QUICK MONEY... WORK HARD AND BALL! BETTING DEPLETED YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME AND MAY SEND YOU PACKING TO THE VILLAGE... I KNOW PEOPLE WHO LOST MILLIONS IN BETTING. YOU MAY THINK THAT YOU ARE BETTING WITH ONLY 200 naira but if you calculate the 200 naira you lost in a year, it will be more than 100,000! Couldnt you have invested it in something worthwhile?
AGAIN, ASK YOURSELF WHY THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND DOESNT ACCEPT ADVERTS FROM BOOKIES! BECAUSE SEUN IS AWARE THAT IT IS VERY RISKY AND CAN KILL
no one shld be motivated to open a punting acc coz u might end up losing lots of cash before mastering the game.

Peace!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by emmayayodeji(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
xtreme07:
WORD!! WORD!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
xtreme07:
TRASH! JUST STAY DISCIPLINE; AVOID GREED AND GOOD MONEY MANAGEMENT WILL MAKE YOU SMILE TO THE BANK ON DAILY BASIS.

7 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kaylechy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tromso - Rosenborg
Tip: FTX @3.75
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
@xtreme07, that your long epistle is good. Its an advice to those that aren't making sense from betting. I always say this; its win some, lose some.. If ur outcome isn't income then quit gambling. Its as simple as that. Life isn't even... Some people are broke because they don't know whats good for them. Betting is good if and only if you think it is. Enjoy cool

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Enangson:
TRASH! JUST STAY DISCIPLINE; AVOID GREED AND GOOD MONEY MANAGEMENT WILL MAKE YOU SMILE TO THE BANK ON DAILY BASIS.
LOL grin the guy is just lamenting.
Stop punting if You don't know how to manage Your money!

Hehehe Manchester is currently losing today cheesy another source of lamentation for some people. grin

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kaylechy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Udinese - Palermo HWEH-yes @1.65
Carpi - Inter 2 @1.65
Total odd = 2.72
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
2pointsonly:
word! Many people no wan lose at all. If na so e easy, bookies go don close shop. There is another way out sef, if u cant beat them u join dem. U can always be an agent. As baslone (surebet247 owner) go talk, 'house always win' grin no b true nu?

3 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Timbuktu14:
word! Many people no wan lose at all. If na so e easy, bookies go don close shop. There is another way out sef, if u cant beat them u join dem. U can always be an agent. As baslone (surebet247 owner) go talk, 'house always win' grin no b true nu?
You can't be always winning na that's true. When we preach stake what You can afford to lose, nobody go hear. Punting is not "a get money rich quick" scheme. if that's Your motive, You better stop b4 You kill Yourself.
If You can't afford to lose, QUIT PUNTING!

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by shady16: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
samson246:
SWANSEA VS MAN UNITED manutd to win...@2.10
It haf happen... haha
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Even the professor that won 58million, na just 500 naira he stake. Why stake 30k on a bet when You know Your salary for one month is nt up to 50k? Money management is KEY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kaylechy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Valencia - Dep. La coruna 1 @1.45
Sevilla - Atl. Madrid BTS @1.65
Total odd = 2.39
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by xtreme07(m): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Timbuktu14:
@xtreme07, that your long epistle is good. Its an advice to those that aren't making sense from betting. I always say this; its win some, lose some.. If ur outcome isn't income then quit gambling. Its as simple as that. Life isn't even... Some people are broke because they don't know whats good for them. Betting is good if and only if you think it is. Enjoy cool
lol

i jst decide to share it bro
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by xtreme07(m): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
2pointsonly:

Hehehe Manchester is currently losing today cheesy another source of lamentation for some people. grin
i copied it here o
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by xtreme07(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
2pointsonly:
You can't be always winning na that's true. When we preach stake what You can afford to lose, nobody go hear. Punting is not "a get money rich quick" scheme. if that's Your motive, You better stop b4 You kill Yourself.
If You can't afford to lose, QUIT PUNTING!
u'r mouth bro

if i hear say i quit ni...

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by tonyx4x44(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Timbuktu14:
@xtreme07, that your long epistle is good. Its an advice to those that aren't making sense from betting. I always say this; its win some, lose some.. If ur outcome isn't income then quit gambling. Its as simple as that. Life isn't even... Some people are broke because they don't know what's good for them. Betting is good if and only if you think it is. Enjoy cool

you just saved me the stress of typing ... took the words right out of my mouth
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
xtreme07:
u'r mouth bro
if i hear say i quit ni...
LOL I fear oo. grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
didn't play any bet....but imagine Swansea vs Man utd playing just one corner, even when man u conceded the second goal in the 66th minute...it feels good watching matches when u didn't place bets...#LONGLIFEGUARANTEED

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by onyxo76(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
why waste time and money on these big teams when you can smile to the bank everyday ...

Winning A Bet Everyday-A Winner's Formula.

Are you a punter who bets on impulse or because your favorite team is playing?
You need to stop this and focus on teams and leagues that guarantee a 80-90%
chance of winning your bets even if they are not popular or you don't even know that they exist.
You are here for money making and not pleasure,now pay close attention to the following :

1.Go to http://www.soccervista.com/.

2.On the home page click on statistics,you will get to another page giving you
under/over 1.5,2.5,3.5 goals ,number of goals etc.

3.Choose over/under 2.5 goals.Next you will have 5 groups from 1 to 5.

4.You will focus on leagues in groups 1 and 5 ie extremely high and very low respectively.

5.On a typical day, look through your bookie and see if any of the leagues in 1 and 5 are on,
for over 2.5 goals you'll use leagues in group 1 and for under 2.5 goals use group 5.

6.The higher a league is in group 1 the better your chances and the lower in group 5,the more
likely that there will low number of goals recorded.

7.In the league that you like,click on league and see the listed matches,choose the one with
the highest or lowest predicted score line as in case of over 2.5 goals and under 2.5 goals respectively .

8. Stake and enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
still praying for those that believe better days ahead
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by edenhazard(f): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
xtreme07:
TRUE TALK
THANK GOD I QUIT ALREADY
AND WORKING HARD NOW TO MAKE MONEY
PUNTING NO BE WAY smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by macquest: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
This PFP ehn!! I won't be surprised if people qualify from their group with 4 odds. Now that a million is at stake everyone is playing it safe
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by xtreme07(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
edenhazard:
TRUE TALK
THANK GOD I QUIT ALREADY
some1 will still say edenhazard aka monsuru doesn't know money management abi?

Laughing in swahili

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by xtreme07(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
edenhazard:
TRUE TALK
THANK GOD I QUIT ALREADY
nice decision boss.
I'm impressed!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by xtreme07(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
StrafordSTONES:
boss....u came to visit us,
xup wit u?.....hpe u'r enjoyin ur new found peace of mind?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by bjay08: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
I no know why person wey dey watch football go place bet on man u, swansea beat them home and away last season for christ sake! And its not like they are playing any better than last season and swansea have even strengthened their team. Even The odds movement predicted this outcome! I still dey jolificate on the dropping odds wey calebsky teach.gobe to all yall staking on man u tongue

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by xtreme07(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
StrafordSTONES:
didn't play any bet....but imagine Swansea vs Man utd playing just one corner, even when man u conceded the second goal in the 66th minute...it feels good watching matches when u didn't place bets...#LONGLIFEGUARANTEED
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by bjay08: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Meanwhile eibar don score already grin eibar over 0.5 first half goal don enter #droppingdunjoor grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
xtreme07:
boss....u came to visit us, xup wit u?.....hpe u'r enjoyin ur new found peace of mind?

yes bro...and thanks for asking
I would always include you in ma prayers
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kaylechy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
PAS Giannini - PAOK
Tip 2 @2.05
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
StrafordSTONES:
Hehehehehehehehe...My main G..You give up grin cheesy How's life outta punting na?I been de expect to see your username for pfp sha.*disappointed* cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.