Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3018649 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by haywire1: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
haywire1:
#

45MINS INVESTMENT

Manchester City 0 - Newcastle Utd 1
2 HT Half Time
-----------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Bournemouth - Watford
2 HT Half Time

cc
physika

Newcastle first goal grin grin

Newcastle Ibeg hold this goal grin grin grin

#
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
haywire1:
#
45MINS INVESTMENT
Manchester City - Newcastle Utd 2 HT Half Time 8.33 ----------------------------------- Crystal Palace - West Brom 2 HT Half Time 5.12
--------------------------------------- Bournemouth - Watford 2 HT Half Time 4.04
cc physika
Awesome
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
haywire1:

Newcastle first goal grin grin
Newcastle Ibeg hold this goal grin grin grin
#
them go hold am
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by smajatt(m): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
VFL VBL ROCKING cool cool cool cool grin grin grin

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
error
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
;DP grin grin I don resume for today......where dat alabi
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by haywire1: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Newcastle no get liver @all grin grin grin

Anyway let's move on guyz.

Newcastle study: Last week befor chelsea match newcastle apologises to fans nd promise fans to expect victory, dey almost finish chelsea but ended draw nd their quest to satisfy nd fulfill promise to fans suppose pay my our money few mins ago.

That's hw to study games

Make I study games for more 45MINS investment

#
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
TIP 2/1 WAITING AND HOPEFUL HT 0-1
Berwick - East Stirlingshire
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Glentoran - Ballinamallard
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin the moment wey Bournemouth thruway penalty and my monie wan enter alabi pocket choi.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Calebsky:
Glentoran - Ballinamallard
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drnairalov: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
we ve started a 20 - 1000 euros challenge ..bet 1 is a winner
join d group 09038727304 to see bet 2
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Calebsky:
Last Tip for the day
SINGLES AND ANY COMBO OF YOUR CHOICE

Guillermo Brown - Douglas Haig
X HT Half Time

Comunicaciones - Tristan Suarez
X HT Half Time

Atlanta - Platense
X HT Half Time

CD Santamarina Tandil - Patronato Parana
X HT Half Time

Chico - Pasto
X HT Half Time

Boa EC - CRB
X HT Half Time

UD Las Palmas - Eibar
X HT Half Time

Malaga - Real Sociedad
X/X HT/FT

Nice - Nantes
1 1X2

Chelsea - Southampton
1 & 1X2 & /NG

Odds: 2,234.58
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Calebsky:
Berwick - East Stirlingshire

ZEBRABO YANDEDE tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
Today is awexome!

Lemme drop some inplay for my guyz.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Spanish segunda

Gymnastic-Alcorcon(gymnastic over 0.5goal @1.9)

5k to return 9k odd has risen to 1.95
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
leocolin:
Today is awexome!

Lemme drop some inplay for my guyz.

HAPPY! I HAD A BASH TODAY tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
Calebsky:

HAPPY! I HAD A BASH TODAY tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
some dayz are like that...sorry!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by inemboy16: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
leocolin:
some dayz are like that...sorry!

actually, a bash in the positive - almost 6 digit profit.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin hehehehe I have shown d bookmarkers that I am a bookmarker
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by 2dice(m): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
RioRioRioRio Mourinho Don dey Pack ChelseaFc what_happen
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Calebsky:

actually, a bash in the positive - almost 6 digit profit.
hehehe..issokay
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
IF YOU WANT TO WIN MY GAMES:

Its stil surprises me why some will win from my games and some will lose whereas its same games that I dished and stil dish out. Everything still boils and narrows down to "LUCK"
Am not saying you should be diabolical before you win bet even though we know that some of the owners of these betting sites are diabolical and do go extra length to make sure they keep their business flowing. All you need to do is to activate your own luck to the maximum and avoid anything that will hinder your luck throughout the period of your betting.
- SEX: Stay out of sex if you want to activate your luck to the maximum because premarital sex always has its own effect on your luck especially when you have a fortune on your way.
- PRAYER: Back up your bet and luck with prayers, there is nothing prayers cannot solve.
- BE POSITIVE: Dont take because you have paid me for games and be negative afterall, if you lose Richard will refund you. Most of success storries come with your believe first.
- BE HAPPY FOR OTHERS: For the fact that you are not happy that others are winning and you are losing, you will never win because what you wish for others is what others and nature will wish you.
- STAY OUT OF TROUBLES: The earlier you stay out of troubles, the better for you.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
leocolin:

Its stil surprises me why some will win from my games and some will lose whereas its same games that I dished and stil dish out. Everything still boils and narrows down to "LUCK"
Am not saying you should be diabolical before you win bet even though we know that some of the owners of these betting sites are diabolical and do go extra length to make sure they keep their business flowing. All you need to do is to activate your own luck to the maximum and avoid anything that will hinder your luck throughout the period of your betting.
- SEX: Stay out of sex if you want to activate your luck to the maximum because premarital sex always has its own effect on your luck especially when you have a fortune on your way.
- PRAYER: Back up your bet and luck with prayers, there is nothing prayers cannot solve.
- BE POSITIVE: Dont take because you have paid me for games and be negative afterall, if you lose Richard will refund you. Most of success storries come with your believe first.
- BE HAPPY FOR OTHERS: For the fact that you are not happy that others are winning and you are losing, you will never win because what you wish for others is what others and nature will wish you.
- STAY OUT OF TROUBLES: The earlier you stay out of troubles, the better for you.
saw this write-up somewhere.....Is is true that that the bookmakers involve in diabolic means to keep their business.

Does having pre-marital sex hinders one from being lucky?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by inemboy16: 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
haha

me I dey do sex o
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Krak(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
leocolin:

Balderdash

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by inemboy16: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
I'm compassionate bout Mourinho sad
Blues? grin
Everywhere so quiet....haha
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by odimbannamdi(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
inemboy16:
haha
me I dey do sex o
no wonder u never hammer alabi. lol
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by haywire1: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Thnk u chelsh1t Kikikikikikikikikikkokokokokokakakakakakaka grin grin grin

I wound alabi today no be small

#
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Barca and chelshit lost grin

See as here quiet
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by inemboy16: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
odimbannamdi:

no wonder u never hammer alabi. lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10