Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Http://www.exporttrader.com/ - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Http://www.exporttrader.com/ (7348 Views)

2010 Registered Toyota Camry baked @ 1.62m: https://www.nairaland.com/2515 / How Real Is This Site Http://www.auctionexport.com/ / Http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sfrm=1#!/profile.php?id=100001459821829 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Http://www.exporttrader.com/ by anataala: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2009
pls i want to know if its is possibl 4 me to by car from US Using the These URLhttp://www.exporttrader.com/
Re: Http://www.exporttrader.com/ by anataala: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2009
hello, i mean is the website autenthic. cos iam about to pay 150 usd as registration to become a dealer
Re: Http://www.exporttrader.com/ by OCEANLANE: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2009
The best site is : www.USafricaCARS.Com - You can buy directly and get your vehicle shipped to Africa . They have also their office in Cotonou ( BENIN )
Re: Http://www.exporttrader.com/ by bimmerlvr: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2009
i used www.exporttrader.com for export into EU and Russia for my clients
no problems in finding what i wanted (they have pics and inspection reports posted)
and i saved some $$ since i bought from the auction
exporttrader.com even connected me with transportation companies and agents overseas

a friend of mine shipped a car to his client in Lagos, Nigeria
he is very happy with service

as for usafricacars.com - i dunno, never heard of these guys, i would not even try them
Re: Http://www.exporttrader.com/ by ckary3: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2009
I used exporttrader.com for the past couple of years and have had some bad experiences. They never stole my money or anything, They just delayed shipments for an extended period of time. I have been using a company called www.directautoexport.com for the last 6 months and there shipments have been on time and there customer service is quite helpful.
Re: Http://www.exporttrader.com/ by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2009
Wonder how the two promoters registered today and dying for exporttrader lipsrsealed
Re: Http://www.exporttrader.com/ by ckary3: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2009
Oh, I am not a promoter! Just putting sharing my thoughts, People who export vehicles or import vehicles from the USA will understand and find it useful. Are you in the auto trade business?
Re: Http://www.exporttrader.com/ by slavanna: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2009
I've been dealing with www.easyexport.us/?a_aid=4a1bd8ed9ed61 for a couple of month.
They offer the full range of Automotive services!
First of all if your state does not allow you to bid at Copart you can then register with a Copart Reseller. Copart has a network of resellers that allow you and all public from all states to bid and buy cars at Copart.
ING Solutions LLC is a registered Copart Reseller. Membership is only $150 for the whole year. Then it's $200 transaction fee per car if you buy one.
BIDUX.com - is a dynamically developed shipping company that specializes in vehicle transportation domestically and internationally.
They can export your vehicle directly to your location and arrange all the necessary steps for your shipment and clearance of the U.S.
I think the most efficient way to get the best service is to become a VIP client of one company to SAVE TIME, MONEY, & HEADACHES!
I've no intention to advertise these Guys I just want to share my opinion. I've never regretted that I'm using the service of this particular company.
I Hope that this info will find its reader. wink

Re: Http://www.exporttrader.com/ by FoxHunter: 4:25am On Dec 12, 2009
My friends you can buy cars from any body but after you will PAY 150 become a costumer. How about everything same but for FREE registration.

http://www.directautoexport.com/register/
Re: Http://www.exporttrader.com/ by coparthist: 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
copart auction prices you can get at http://www.coparthistory.com. Final bids, pictures!
Re: Http://www.exporttrader.com/ by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2009
Guys, why not come clean?

You're merely promoting these shipping companies.
Re: Http://www.exporttrader.com/ by coparthist: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2009
we don't provide any paid services, no shipping,
free copart auction statistic, no more.
Re: Http://www.exporttrader.com/ by funcity: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2010
I would not use them ever again. I would not recommend them to anyone unless they have money and time to waste. I am still waiting for my car to be delivered. There people are so rude and unhelpful. Please use another car auction site if you can. Also people saying that they connect you to shipping agents, dont be fooled these shipping companies are also run and operated by export trader. So save yourself the headache and look elsewhere.
Re: Http://www.exporttrader.com/ by chelseabmw(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2010
rubbish thread full of shit

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Registered 2005 Mercedes C320 For Sale N1.3M / Available cars in PORTHARCOURT (naija Used/toks)call John 08067880681 / Tokunbo Toyota Spyder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.