Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Urgent.......jumbo Rolls Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent.......jumbo Rolls Needed (3447 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent.......jumbo Rolls Needed by johnwell(m): 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Am working on a business plan towards the establishment of a "Toilet tissue production" company, I need information on where to get Jumbo rolls and other materials required....

John Wellington
+234 802 721 3667
+234 803 419 6601
+234 805 862 7044
+234 809 862 8544
BBM 52CDDBCB
Re: Urgent.......jumbo Rolls Needed by sonnie10: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
You can import finished jumbo rolls from China. Either virgin wood pulp rolls or those from recycled papers. Alternatively, the cheapest way to remain competitive in the market is that you may have to set up a small waste paper recycling plant to produce the jumbo rolls from used papers. You will get constant supply of this waste paper from individuals you would go about collecting them. You pay them pay weight supplied.

The other way is to produce virgin toilet roll from pulp wood, however this is capital intensive. There is abundant paper wood (Gmalina tree) in the southerm part of the country particularly in Akamkpa LGA of Cross River State.
Re: Urgent.......jumbo Rolls Needed by johnwell(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
sonnie10:
You can import finished jumbo rolls from China. Either virgin wood pulp rolls or those from recycled papers. Alternatively, the cheapest way to remain competitive in the market is that you may have to set up a small waste paper recycling plant to produce the jumbo rolls from used papers. You will get constant supply of this waste paper from individuals you would go about collecting them. You pay them pay weight supplied.

The other way is to produce virgin toilet roll from pulp wood, however this is capital intensive. There is abundant paper wood (Gmalina tree) in the southerm part of the country particularly in Akamkpa LGA of Cross River State.

Thanks for your response, do you have any idea of the cost of the waste paper recycling machine?
Re: Urgent.......jumbo Rolls Needed by sonnie10: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
With about #5M, you can get one of those machines.
Re: Urgent.......jumbo Rolls Needed by johnwell(m): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2015
sonnie10:
With about #5M, you can get one of those machines.

please how do we communicate outside here? it seems you're in the business already.
Re: Urgent.......jumbo Rolls Needed by spassion: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
johnwell:
Am working on a business plan towards the establishment of a "Toilet tissue production" company, I need information on where to get Jumbo rolls and other materials required....

John Wellington
+234 802 721 3667
+234 803 419 6601
+234 805 862 7044
+234 809 862 8544
BBM 52CDDBCB

Hi John,
I have a brand new imported tissue paper making machine for sale.
pm me for more details.

1 Like

Re: Urgent.......jumbo Rolls Needed by johnwell(m): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
spassion:

Hi John,
pm me for more details.

your contact details pls, I've pm you.
thanks.
Re: Urgent.......jumbo Rolls Needed by spassion: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
johnwell:

your contact details pls, I've pm you.
thanks.

I have replied your pm.
Re: Urgent.......jumbo Rolls Needed by mrvitalis(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
spassion:

Hi John,
pm me for more details.
Do you still supply?
Re: Urgent.......jumbo Rolls Needed by khatea: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Biko, buzz me via signature for all kinds of industrial machines ranging from mixer, oven, cookies/chinchin dispensers, soap cutting, bagging... and ur packaging nylons be it plain, printed, laminated, single ply...Thanks

@mrvitalis, check boulous at first gate along ogba that's where most of my tissue roll clients get their jumbo rolls

(1) (Reply)

All About Bamboo App / Farmpower / Ghw Is Always One Step Ahead!!! See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.