Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken (25133 Views)

Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja / Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Samiceman: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
I EVEN THOUGHT THE STEP MOTHER IS IGBO. THEY HAVE SUCH WICKED AND HEARTLESS BEHAVIOURS. WICKED TRIBE OF THE Igbos undecided undecided
Little wonder u are still looking for job. With this believe of yours, I doubt if u will ever find a job
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by canalily(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
veave:

No lipsrsealed
...its seventeen yearsangry
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
For real? She must be a wicked step mother...mennnnn, she got the guts to dock another woman's child (Juvenile) in jail for 5 months over a chicken? Men beware of marrying more than one wife.

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
meforyou1:
Typical APC sharia laws. Thank God the kid's hands were cut off. That Islamic fundamentalist, semi illiterate, certificateless, certificate forger, terrorism sponsor bokkohari will not, and must never rule a one nigeria.
vote change so that your grammar can effectively convey what you desire to.... Lol

oya na joke I dey oh, vote your choice but edit your post.

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
veave:

Are you sure? undecided
yaa... some years ago on childrens day we went there and gave them provisions. they arent locked up in cells for christ sake. its mostly headstrong children who have done their guardian strong thing and need to drilled with iron hand that are sent there
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by 4ross: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
How to Browse Unlimited with PD Proxy VPN and MTN BIS

Subscribe to any of the MTN BIS plans (for 100 Naira daily plan send BBCDAY to 21600 and for 1000 Naira monthly plan send BBC to 21600).
Make sure you have the latest java runtime on your computer
Goto http://www.pdproxy.com/signup.htm and register (note your username and password)
Download the latest PD Proxy VPN software from here http://downloads.pdproxy.com/PD-Proxy_VPN.zip install it
Open PD-launcher.exe, when you are prompted to install a driver, press YES
When opened goto settings and first change route delay to 2 then use the below settings:
TCP Server port: 443

UDP Server port: 0

Bind local port: 0

Now goto parent proxy settings and use:

IP: 10.199.212.2

Port: 8080

Header: host: ping.blackberry.com

to buy a voucher or premium account call 080164244303 or whatsapp only +2348141508603 or bbm: 332AB463
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by EbonyCy(f): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
dis is funny......just joined nairaland tonyt and dis is my first comment....lol
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by rukkyland(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
chicken of life..

maybe d chicken na human being o..
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by veave(f): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
krall:
yaa... some years ago on childrens day we went there and gave them provisions. they arent locked up in cells for christ sake. its mostly headstrong children who have done their guardian strong thing and need to drilled with iron hand that are sent there

Hmmmn....
Okay, the one we visited in church last November. We were told they will still be tried and sent to jail when they get to 18
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Euckybaby(f): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
illiteracy causing serious problem since 1800

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by veave(f): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
canalily:
...its seventeen yearsangry

shocked shocked shocked
17years for murdering a chicken in cold blood?
How many years for manslaughter then? angry angry angry
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by AHOY147: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
I EVEN THOUGHT THE STEP MOTHER IS IGBO. THEY HAVE SUCH WICKED AND HEARTLESS BEHAVIOURS. WICKED TRIBE OF THE Igbos undecided undecided
I can see your hate on Igbos, too bad for a youth like you. It simply show the level of immature and uncivilized way of life.

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Babyboy1986(m): 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ur head correct so
lookingforjob:
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by canalily(m): 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
veave:

shocked shocked shocked
17years for murdering a chicken in cold blood?
How many years for manslaughter then? angry angry angry
asuming its womanslaughtering, it could have been twice the years of fathering buh this one na murder nt manslaughteringangryare u intrestedundecided
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Alexebo(m): 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
chop sense 4 once........onukwu

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Alexebo:
chop sense 4 once........onukwu

iya tobi mama e lonbawi

iwor omo ofo yii

eleeriibu

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Nickymezor(f): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
yemicoal:
lol. If I kill your chicken, will you jail me? embarassed
may b broz cuz na Golden eggs e dey lay fr me nw...
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Joel3(m): 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
that judge should be striped off his rant with immediate effect. A 14 years old sent to remanded.. Offense one That's under aged. offense two for a common chicken, offense three for 5months.
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by yemicoal(m): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nickymezor:
may b broz cuz na Golden eggs e dey lay fr me nw...
loool grin, no vex ooo

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by nwadiuko1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
otu nnei ebea
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by intergral(m): 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
Goahead:
That's how Buhari will be jailing Nigerians
Mr GOA-T-HEAD and it is Buhari that jailed small children?
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by sweetgala(m): 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
manny4life:

Intention or not, so this is how the court disciplined you when you were young? This is the best discipline you can give to a young teen? What has gone wrong with people like you? I pray this is how they discipline your child when he does something similar to this.

I read it today someone quote an expression "it is time we reintroduce a culture of shame and individual accountability" in this nation.

We have come to accept that stealing is not corruption, a society where people deduce how not to get caught rather than abhor the crime , and when caught attempt to buy freedom. No respect is reserved for life or property.

If he could not come to terms with his step mother and convince her he is truly sorry and remorseful and the family can not resolve amicably . The civil law is there to reprimand him as required , would I have gone thus far as 5 months myself ? No . But none of you have given consideration for his criminal history or other factors that influenced the decision.

I do hope he learns from the experience and adjusts himself and hopefully can make best use of his time to learn new things
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by sweetgala(m): 12:04am On Feb 10, 2015
Joel3:
that judge should be striped off his rant with immediate effect. A 14 years old sent to remanded.. Offense one That's under aged. offense two for a common chicken, offense three for 5months.

He was sent to juvenile detention which is designed for underage offenders, it might be chicken but it was another persons property which was itensionally destroyed.

If the boy has a criminal history, or showed little remorse as is obvious because it could not be settled amicably at the police station , 5 months might be adequate.

I'd rather have a reformed lad than an hardened teenager destined for a life of crime and evil
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:19am On Feb 10, 2015
canalily:
Common ordinary fowlundecided
dat is not upto d price of a sardine & dey sent d lil boy to jail...
My ppl, "is dat one good?"

Everybody - "Noooooo!"
grin
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by nicewoody6: 2:13am On Feb 10, 2015
lookingforjob:

tonygee1:
Nw dis is exactly why d boy was remanded cos some animals are valuable than some humans like dis guy,d boy would have serve lesser term if it was u dat he kille2d

@ tonygee1, I commend your response. Thumbs up.

@ lokingforjob, if you continue in this bad light, even in ten thousand life time you will continue to Look for a Job. To whom brain is given, common sense is expected. Stop letting words fall from your mouth like shit from ass.
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by SegunFlames(m): 3:38am On Feb 10, 2015
This is Utter CRAP!!! angry #Pathetic! undecided
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by mfm04622: 5:40am On Feb 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:
He was sent to a remand home...not prison. Difference !

What is the difference? Remand home is PRISON for children! Their freedom is still restricted. No difference between prison and remand home.

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by mfm04622: 6:08am On Feb 10, 2015
sweetgala:

Why don't you try kill a park squirrel in or even a chicken in UK , your fine and suspended sentence would be grand.
In Ireland you can be taken to court by ISPCA for not feeding your pet correctly and farmers who don't care appropriately for their livestock or horses know about those nosy inspectors.

All those you listed are ADULTS! Would they be treated same way if the perpetrator is a minor?
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by mfm04622: 6:11am On Feb 10, 2015
sweetgala:

He went to Juvenile detention, that is all he got , he ain't doing hard labour

But he has lost his freedom for 5 months? How long will he be sentenced to if convicted of the crime? What is the greatest thing a man can lose after his life if not his freedom?
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Bokoharam: 7:04am On Feb 10, 2015
veave:

So another person's child spent 5months in jail for a chicken and she could sleep well at night?
Were is the boy's father?
Hmmmn.
Things are happening in naija...

I guess he was charged for chickenslaughter... please who knows how many years the judge gives for that offense undecided

This is the kind of thing Buhari did in his first coming. God no go allow a second coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Affordable 3D Wallpaper @3000 per roll / Its Our One Year Anniversary / Traditional Marriage In The Village, Is It Compulsory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.