Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Download The Controvercial PDP Song Jonathan Rocked To In His Calabar Campaign. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download The Controvercial PDP Song Jonathan Rocked To In His Calabar Campaign. (1117 Views)

Pls Where Can I Download The Weeknd Beauty Behind The Madness / Fresh 9JA DJ Mix! Download "The Impeccable 9ja Mixtape" Mixed By DJ Hypno! / Hot New Music: Download President Jonathan Campaign Song - Na You We Want.mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download The Controvercial PDP Song Jonathan Rocked To In His Calabar Campaign. by zukasteve: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
song by: MARS
under licence from : ALLSTATION RECORDS
DOWNLOAD THE TRACK HERE.
https://ia902709.us.archive.org/22/items/Jonathan_201502/Jonathan.mp3

this is so far the most inspiring PDP campaign song so far.
read the lyrics.

who sat and watched, our fate and loss.
he came so fast and changed our lives.
when we were down beyond our frown,
he kept his word and gave us light,

tomorrow we ll rise,
tomorrow we ll stand,
we ll keep back our prides and come out en mass to say!
we love you jonathan
our sweet! sweet! nigeria.
give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for,
Goodluck jonathan.give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for, Nigeria.give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for, our fatherland.give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for my country.

what a man with so much love,
what a man with a big big heart,
see the man that stood by us come rain and sunshine,
electricity and water, good road and sweet food, eradicating poorverty,
better jobs and education.
eh! Jonathan, oh! oh! jonathan.eh! Jonathan, oh! oh! jonathan.
tomorrow we ll rise,
tomorrow we ll stand,
we ll keep back our prides and come out en mass to say

just download and enjoy the complete song.

(1) (Reply)

GOSPEL MUSIC: Abel Success - Peace Over My Soul @jollyjay_77439 / Snoop Dogg Presently In Nigeria ? / Wonderful! Sound-sultan's Music 'mathematics' Wins An Award After 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.