Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,130 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Professional Database Driven Website Designers Wanted - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Professional Database Driven Website Designers Wanted (768 Views)

Affordable Chaffeur Driven Luxury Car Hire/rental Honda,range Rover,toyota / BMW X6: Bought Brand New, Registered But Hardly Ever Driven / 5months ONLY driven!!>>08 Toyota Corolla<<*reg* 16k miles »»clickhere... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Database Driven Website Designers Wanted by Uwadiegwu1: 3:29am On Jan 02, 2009
@ Webdezzi and other website gurus here

Hello folks,
we're looking for a professional database driven website designers based in Nigeria. The people/person should have the following skills Web 2.0. HTML/CSS, PHP/MY SQL and others which might be required by us. You can take a look at similar websites we're looking at something like that. Check www.olx.com and gumtree.com etc.
The website will have the following features
1. User page which has the ff
a. Intro page to register/sign in/if already registered
b. Registration
c. location for specific posting
d. login
e. categories/ post my ad
f. Hide/show email address
g. Ad confirmation and expiration date
h. My account--- details of the registers
i. Forum --- Using Phpbb forum integration
j. Event Calendar displaced in the home page of the website
k. Recent posting/ new ads section/time posted/ expiration date
l. Multi- lingual features similar to the language option provided by olx.com
m. Lost password/reset options
n. payment options/methods
o. Advertise section by using third parties
p. Admin section modules for --- content mgt, User mgt, category mgt
q. Able to print ads, email to a friend, view other ads from poster, refer friends to website, sort by oldest/newest, bookmark, see number of posting in a city etc, have email alert creations.

This phase essentially entails integrating all the modules into one and making sure that the overall flow of the site is continuous, the flow between modules and phases is seamless and the passing of variables and storage of data is smooth.

THIS IS A WEBSITE SIMILAR TO WWW.OLX.COM
PLEASE FOR SERIOUS COMPANIES ONLY SHOULD CONTACT US. PLEASE IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN;T DO THIS, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME CONTACTING. FIRST CHECK THE SIMILAR WEBSITES PROVIDED TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY COMPLETE BUSINESS. THE COMPANY SHOULD PROVIDE SIMILAR JOB(S) DONE BEFORE. ALL WRITINGS AND INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE COMPANY

CONTACT ME: eudechim@gmu.edu for now!

Thanks for reading
Re: Professional Database Driven Website Designers Wanted by beecrofty(m): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2009
would end you an email right away, hope i am not some minutes/days too late.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Autosection Or Nairalist. / Any New Info On Importing Rhd And Minivans? / If You Need Someone To Help You In Crossing Ur Cars Benin Bor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.