Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Ladies, Can You Wear This Kind Of Shoe? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Can You Wear This Kind Of Shoe? (33083 Views)

Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? / Ladies Can You Wear This (photo) / Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This Kind Of Shoe? by eveningbaker: 3:33am On Feb 13, 2015
I do NOT think these kind of shoes go well with my black formal dresses for juniors grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This Kind Of Shoe? by sidecheek(f): 6:41am On Feb 13, 2015
Awwww¿ very Cute¿ I can soooo wear It¿ with short dres¿
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This Kind Of Shoe? by valemtech(m): 7:36am On Feb 13, 2015
We are valem click we import products from China, the US and the UK and some other parts of the world where you get good, quality products at insane profits.
You are reading this special invitation because you showed interest in our online information offered to readers of our newsletters, online newspaper posts and facebook postings.
If you’ve always wanted to start your own product line, manufacture your own brand, and build a rock solid business by promoting your own manufactured goods, products and brand name, then pay very close attention - because this is the most important business letter you will ever read.

1. What To Buy
2. Where To Buy Them
3. How To Carry Out An Effective Market Research To Ascertain Prices and Who You Will Be Supplying To
4. How To Determine What Will Sell And What Will Not Sell
5. Where To Buy Your Goods
6. How To Determine The Quality Of A Product Before Buying
7. How To Over Ride The Shipping Cost and Gets The Supplier To Bear The Shipping Cost For You.
8. How To Avoid The Custom Guys
9. How To Make Payments For Your Products
10. How to sell
11. Etc

I have been to numerous presentations and trade shows around the world sourcing for products at insanely cheap prices to be sold at a minimum of 300% profit in most cases.
The import-export business is extremely lucrative, exciting and prestigious.
However, without the right information and being armed with the right tools, it’s easy to lose big in the import business.
But once you know the tricks of the trade, you can make amazing profits. Many times without any risk using other peoples’ money. That’s what makes the import-export business so attractive.
Amazingly, you can do it . . .

• without an office
• without stockpiling any inventory
• starting with just about =N= 50,000 only
In addition you do not:
• require a time investment in product creation
• you don’t need an office
• and gosh, you don’t even need an employee.
We will doing a promo on our mini import training for 5days
For just N10,000 only
Call 08037607036
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This Kind Of Shoe? by 2gocheat: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2015
They can wear worst than that
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This Kind Of Shoe? by ceononi: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Krinel:
To where?
To market grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This Kind Of Shoe? by greall12(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
if she wear it, i can't allow her to wear it follow me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This Kind Of Shoe? by SuccessfulO(f): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Krinel:
To where?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This Kind Of Shoe? by SuccessfulO(f): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wahala plenty 4 dis lyf ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This Kind Of Shoe? by ladymachant: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
still available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo's Sexy Outfit To Christmas Eve Dinner With Wizkid / Ladies, How Would You Rock This Classy 3-1 Dress? / Photos From The First Saudi Arabia Fashion Week Where Men Were Not Allowed In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.