Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) (30687 Views)

Good Samaritan Pays N1.2m Hospital Bills For Poor Patients In Imo State / Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) / Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
lawrencemleopo:
oh no. india of all places.

The hospital they are in is TOP notch....they have branches across the Asian continent...not just India.

Columbia Asia Hospitals website

I know people who have been there....and they speak highly of it.
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
So the operation of the tumor in her neck just cost that 3m? And since October last year they are just crying out? I felt for her. May God heal her.
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by IGBOSON1: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
I hope they got a second opinion on that tumor, because i don't trust these Indians! I'm sure they see Nigerians as ATM.....as an inexhaustible source for cash!
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by Vicotex(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Political drinkards.....sigh.

Grow up...the lot of you.
Na thesame school you and buhari attend?
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
One tin ve noticed is dat, dose shouting change re d children of today, who don't know history/past and ve not reached d legal age to vote. Go back and tink abt d kind of change ya want froma 73 years old man, I pity change!
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by chimzy2u: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Vicotex:
When APC was chanting Change! Change!! Change!!! we want Change...INEC got the wrong message and changed the date of elections.

What kind of political madness is this? I will never understand. This family is desperately seeking help, these political urchins are talking trash. Seriously I lack words to quantify this stupidity.
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by manneger2: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
meshacha1:
We have been telling them, come back home.
No place like home!
You can't be stranded at home.
Ajo da bi ile
We have capable hands here
Please we should stop underestimating our doctors.
did u read d post atall?

1 Like

Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Vicotex:

Na thesame school you and buhari attend?

You this Buhari and GEJ forever people....you never hear.

OK....this is not a political section. Go somewhere where you and your APC friends can chat politics.

And I still mean it...grow up. And stop your lame comments.

Nigerians!
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Would you say the same if it was your relation?

Grow up.
Stale news means news that had been in circulation for a long time.
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by Vicotex(m): 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:

You this Buhari and GEJ forever people....you never hear.

OK....this is not a political section. Go somewhere where you and your APC friends can chat politics.

And I still mean it...grow up. And stop your lame comments.

Nigerians!

Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Stale news means news that had been in circulation for a long time.

Either way...your comment came across as rather cold....which is why I was annoyed with it.
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by IGBOSON1: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
All these thieving fat-cat politicians and dubious wealthy gov't contractors we have in this country (and they're many)......this is when one of them needs to step up and foot the bill for this woman without even being asked! If it's to waste millions on buying votes or renting crowds now, money wouldn't be a problem!!
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Vicotex:

All right.

And may your children grow up to marry beauty queens and handsome men....and may they drive in Lamborghinis and Cadillacs, and may they never ever suffer loss...and may they own properties on the Planet Mars and Jupiter!

And still....grow up. smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by Kingcrowns: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
May God have mercy on common man in this country. GEJ has no plan for health care delivery, instead he's busy looting our treasury with the so called 'THIEFS' in his cabinet.
GMB come and deliver us from this beast called GEJ ooooooo..........!
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kagarko:
This is the cluelessness we are talk about.

With responsive government in place Nigerians don't have to travel abroad for medical treatment.

APC/GMB/PYO things in my mind.

MarchForBuhari in March.

Mr cluelessness, even British citizens with their robust health sector also flock India like bees for medical treatment. What exactly is your point here? Nowadays when a man is impotent is GEJ, when a woman can't control her libido is GEJ, everything now is GEJ.
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by frisky2good(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Go and read about the strike led by Professor Olikoye Ransome Kuti when Buhari was head of state. Buhari was Head of state for less than two years and in that time the health delivery system collapsed.

Kagarko:

With responsive government in place Nigerians don't have to travel abroad for medical treatment.

MarchForBuhari in March.
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by mastercee(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
meshacha1:
No place like home!
Ajo da bi ile

How could you be this dumb?
I'm not sure you read the story
Didn't you see the part that said she was referred to the hospital for treatment?

1 Like

Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by deavicky(m): 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kagarko:

E
MarchForBuhari in March.
the last time I checked ur so called responsible government did not build any reasonable hospital b4 he left. Instead he was spending money on weapons.
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by chidooh1: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
God will see her through
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
frisky2good:
Go and read about the strike led by Professor Olikoye Ransome Kuti when Buhari was head of state. Buhari was Head of state for less than two years and in that time the health delivery system collapsed.

It was already collapsing...thanks to the lack of funds...which was due to the antics of Shagari and pals.

And add the fact that oil prices were low...hence we could not afford to fund anything.

Which I why I am angry that both PDP and APC are not telling us what they intend to do now that oil prices are falling....instead they talk of spending more!
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by slap1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kagarko:

MarchForBuhari in March.
Nigerians have been travelling abroad for treatment before the birth of GEJ, and Buhari won't fix it easily. Say something else.
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by olas24u(f): 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
mastercee:

How could you be this dumb?
I'm not sure you read the story
Didn't you see the part the said she was referred to the hospital for treatment?

But the Nigerian doctors are in business collecting commission and % from the number of people they are able to send over.
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by Arsenalholic(m): 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Too bad
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by delishpot: 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
meshacha1:
No place like home!
At home here We have Siblings,friends, neighbours and relatives to support, over there who do you have?
Ajo da bi ile

Easy to say
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
olas24u:

But the Nigerian doctors are in business collecting commission and % from the number of people they are able to send over.

Not exactly.

A relative of mine was referred to an Indian hospital after hearing from a friend how good it was. She got her doctor(who had no links to siad hopsital) to write a referral letter...and went there with the letter. No commission paid.
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kagarko:

MarchForBuhari in March.

May God punish you more abundantly for using this woman's suffering for political campaign. angry angry angry

Let me stop here..
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by olas24u(f): 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Not exactly.

A relative of mine was referred to an Indian hospital after hearing from a friend how good it was. She got her doctor(who had no links to siad hopsital) to write a referral letter...and went there with the letter. No commission paid.

Most cases have partnership,even for headache you can be referred to India for commision
Re: Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) by munas: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kagarko:

MarchForBuhari in March.

What kind of rubbish are you talking about?
APC has been ruling Lagos state for 16years,yet they have only one children hospital at Massey
street in lagos island that was even build by the colonial masters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

648 New COVID-19 Cases, 829 Discharged And 2 Deaths On July 27 - (1519 Tested) / 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) / Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.