Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Dealing With Dubious Agents - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dealing With Dubious Agents (649 Views)

Dealing With Honor, Dignity And Integrity. / Firm Writes LASG Over Unauthorized Dealing On Its Land / Help Me On What To Do About My Dubious Landlady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Dubious Agents by Godmother(f): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2015
How does one handle dubious estate agents? I paid for a shop a month ago but I'm yet to take possession of it cos the agent keeps telling me the previous owner is yet to move out completely. She keeps promising it will be done by weekend which never happens.

Before getting the shop I decided to go through a trusted agent, a man who used to frequent a company I worked with before to avoid being dubbed. Yet this happened. Has anyone been in a similar situation? How did you resolve or recover your entire money?
Re: Dealing With Dubious Agents by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 09, 2015
arrest that agent angry
Re: Dealing With Dubious Agents by Godmother(f): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2015
That's exactly what I have in mind. But I'm thinking if I do that and he's made to pay my money he may end up paying me short of the agency and agreement and I might end up loosing about 80k. So I'm hoping there will be another way for me to get all of my money back.
Re: Dealing With Dubious Agents by Godmother(f): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2015
Guys I really need help. has anyone being in a similar situation? How did you recover ALL your money. Help a fellow sister please!!

(1) (Reply)

3plot Of Land With Cofo At Good Location:- Kings Auto / 7bedroom Duplex For @ Obawole, Ifako, Ogba, Lagos / 2800sqm Land For Sale On Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way For N400M!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.