Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Webflow, The Great Web UI Design Tool ! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Webflow, The Great Web UI Design Tool ! (710 Views)

The Top 5 Requirements For Great Web Design / Are You Interested In A Node Web UI Project? / Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webflow, The Great Web UI Design Tool ! by chim14(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2015
Are u tired of writing lots of code to design your web app interface with css or bootstrap (like I am currently), the WebFlow is for you!

Webflow provides a visual design interface, and is completely browser based, meaning there’s no software to download or install—you can use it wherever and whenever you’re online.

Webflow’s easy to use interface allows designers to simply drag and drop layout elements into place without having to write (or know) a lick of code (www.tentononline.com/create-beautiful-responsive-websites-without-any-code/).

Call me lazy if you want, I LOVE drag & drop in UI design. It saves time, and gives you valuable time to concentrate on coding functionality.

Mr. Chim
Re: Webflow, The Great Web UI Design Tool ! by tefoko: 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thanks for this

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate List Of Programming Books / / Does Anyone Has An Idea Of How To Send SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.