Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,497 members, 7,958,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Free Job Training &Internship Job Opportunity-Unemployed Graduates Only - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Job Training &Internship Job Opportunity-Unemployed Graduates Only (5553 Views)

N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / For Unemployed Graduates ONLY / Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Job Training &Internship Job Opportunity-Unemployed Graduates Only by natiotan: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2015
alajuruonyegift:
Whr is the venue

Surulere Lagos
Re: Free Job Training &Internship Job Opportunity-Unemployed Graduates Only by natiotan: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
Please all the people who showed interest in attendance should ensure they book for sessions before 12noon. Monday 23rd Feb. A candidate whose name is not in any session register will not be allowed in.
Re: Free Job Training &Internship Job Opportunity-Unemployed Graduates Only by natiotan: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2015
natiotan:
Please all the people who showed interest in attendance should ensure they book for sessions before 12noon. Monday 23rd Feb. A candidate whose name is not in any session register will not be allowed in.

We have 2 more days to go.
Re: Free Job Training &Internship Job Opportunity-Unemployed Graduates Only by natiotan: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
natiotan:

We have 2 more days to go.
Re: Free Job Training &Internship Job Opportunity-Unemployed Graduates Only by natiotan: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Have you booked a seat? You just have 1 more day to go.
Re: Free Job Training &Internship Job Opportunity-Unemployed Graduates Only by natiotan: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2015
natiotan:
Have you booked a seat? You just have 1 more day to go.

Graduates with no session invite will not be allowed in. All participants must show their Sms and confirm registered name to participate. Few hours to training.
Re: Free Job Training &Internship Job Opportunity-Unemployed Graduates Only by natiotan: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Please if you indicated interest in the training, ensure you receive the Entrance SMS today.
Re: Free Job Training &Internship Job Opportunity-Unemployed Graduates Only by henrixx(m): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
natiotan:

Graduates with no session invite will not be allowed in. All participants must show their Sms and confirm registered name to participate. Few hours to training.
oucchh! I missed this one...pls wen is your next training
Re: Free Job Training &Internship Job Opportunity-Unemployed Graduates Only by natiotan: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
henrixx:
oucchh! I missed this one...pls wen is your next training
will let you know...probably April 2015
Re: Free Job Training &Internship Job Opportunity-Unemployed Graduates Only by Saryea83: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
natiotan:

Hello, what is your name and when and where did you come to? When did you attend this awareness programme? Secondly, where is your location in Lagos? We only place interns who meet our screening standards in partner companies and also put them in companies with focus in their passion that are very close to where they live. Moreover the major focus here is to equip graduates with the skills they need. Placement is the secondary focus.

Please, I need refund of my money, I have waited more than enough for me to be placed. Since last year September till now. Even after writing your test and made it. Last year, you asked me to be patient till January that one Engineering coy will give offer. Are we still in month of January? You're asking me my name, all your candidates from last you, have you giving them offer, check your files!
Re: Free Job Training &Internship Job Opportunity-Unemployed Graduates Only by Saryea83: 6:04am On Mar 13, 2015
Dubious TAW no response again cos you know you're doing to people!
Re: Free Job Training &Internship Job Opportunity-Unemployed Graduates Only by RaphaeloBurgess: 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
TAW GS why don't you respond to the last allegation. I am presently invited for an interview too. I hope this is not a scam. someone should please advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

KUDI Assessment. / Esorae Luxury Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Edo SUBEB CBT Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.