Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Lol...iggy Azalea Ordered Pizza And The Pizza Guy Gave Out Her Number - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol...iggy Azalea Ordered Pizza And The Pizza Guy Gave Out Her Number (652 Views)

Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments / DISGUSTING!! Iggy Azalea’s Butt Implants EXPOSED In A Bikini / Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lol...iggy Azalea Ordered Pizza And The Pizza Guy Gave Out Her Number by dami24(f): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2015
http://tandullce..com/2015/02/iggy-azalea-orders-pizza-and-pizza-guy.html?m=1

Iggy azalea ordered pizza and the pizza guy gave out her phone number. She started getting tons of calls and texts from strangers. She sure has to change that number. Gosh I would be so pissed if it was me.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See Beyonce Bra-less Pics / ''skales & Wizkid Are Not Friends And They Do Not Talk'' - Insider / Forbes 2015 Billionaires List Released. 5 Nigerians Made The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.