Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Be On 1st Page Of Google With 7 Easy Steps - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Be On 1st Page Of Google With 7 Easy Steps (394 Views)

7 Easy Ways To Write An Attention Grabbing Headline For Your Post / Your Website On First Page Of Google, Yahoo And Bing. / How Many Backlink Is Worth To Rank 1st Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be On 1st Page Of Google With 7 Easy Steps by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
Be on 1st Page of Google
is a requirement for a successful online business or website. Most of the SEO companies provides such services to make your site on 1st Page of Google search results by doing some Link Building and other menial work. Small or large business online provide such work to such SEO companies and it is also easy for them to do so, just you have to follow some proven SEO techniques.

Be on 1st Page of Google
To get Top 10 Ranking on most of the search engine, you can also do the manual work at yopur own for your website if you don’t want to pay such bucks to SEO companies. For such work , I have listed below the important points to follow to make your blog SEO ready. Following I have listed all the important SEO points that should be optimized well to get top ranking in any search engine.
Important Points to Be on 1st Page of Google

Keyword Density
URL of Article
Title
Description
ALT name
Heading tags
Content

Focus on following 8 steps is to load your pages with as many “keywords” as possible to get Be on 1st Page of Google.

Read More

(1) (Reply)

Save On Web Hosting With Unlimited Bandwidth / Get My Personal Domain Registration Business Ebook / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.