Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Firmly Planted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Firmly Planted (355 Views)

REVEALED: Why God Planted The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Firmly Planted by overcomersfaith(f): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
O my beloved, shout Alleluia, I am in a rejoicing mood this morning, because our God is forever sure. His word are yea and amen! And it standeth sure. Man may fail you but the God we serve never fails. His promises does not depend on forecast or economy of any state but every of God’s promises are based on Himself, I mean His size. Are you there still with me (2Pet 3:9).

When He send forth His word to you through the Living Word – the Bible as you encounter Him when you read or as you walk on the street or through flyers. If the Word addresses your situation and you hold on unto it and pray it to the One Who has the capacity to do above all you can ever imagine. Watch out it will be unto you as you have requested from Him (Isa 45:23).

Read further @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Is A Scattered Figure. / Spiritual Digest For The Day 15th Of February 2015 / Highway To The Throne《the Five Stages To Encounter》

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.