Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Battery Not Charging - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Battery Not Charging (529 Views)

Please Help Me... Hp Laptop Battery Not Charging / How To Fix Laptop’s “plugged In Not Charging” Problem / Help: Laptop Battery Not Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Battery Not Charging by elostan: 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
My battery is not charging my new portable computer battery to 100%. What isn't right with my portable computer battery?In some cases when another battery is introduced, the portable computer and working framework programming are not able to accurately measure the vitality put away in the new battery. In the event that in the wake of charging your new battery overnight your battery meter shows that you have just an incomplete charge on your...

for more info:
http://elostantech..com/2015/02/battery-not-charging-to-100.html
Re: Battery Not Charging by ultrazone(m): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2015
If your phone, laptop or tablet has charging issues, here is the solution to battery not charging to 100%.

(1) (Reply)

Sony Has A New Flagship Tablet To Battle The Ipad Air 2 / Airtel Modem Palava / Fastest Way To Remove Computer Administrative Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.