Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

############### outdated - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ############### outdated (933 Views)

Discipline,is It Outdated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

############### outdated by Bamibor: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Thanks @all, thread closed

Re: ############### outdated by kestolove95(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
bro u and I are suffrn same tin...if I finally sleep after the struggle, it won't be more dan an hour...but I resulted to takin explon syrup
Re: ############### outdated by Bamibor: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
kestolove95:
bro u and I are suffrn same tin...if I finally sleep after the struggle, it won't be more dan an hour...but I resulted to takin explon syrup

Hmm.
That is something I really am afraid of, having to become dependent on drugs to sleep.

Are there no other ways to handle it?
Re: ############### outdated by kestolove95(m): 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bamibor:

Hmm.
That is something I really am afraid of, having to become dependent on drugs to sleep.

Are there no other ways to handle it?
nothin o..y I have to do take syrup to slip is dat I keep haven headch and ma eyes ar always heavy and red at morning..
Re: ############### outdated by Bamibor: 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
kestolove95:
nothin o..y I have to do take syrup to slip is dat I keep haven headch and ma eyes ar always heavy and red at morning..

That's one annoying side effect indeed...
Re: ############### outdated by kestolove95(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bamibor:

That's one annoying side effect indeed...
it's very terrible bro..but wit d syrup..i slip wake up wit ma body very light and ma eyes bright..but I take it once in a while
Re: ############### outdated by Bamibor: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
kestolove95:
it's very terrible bro..but wit d syrup..i slip wake up wit ma body very light and ma eyes bright..but I take it once in a while

Some One suggested this to me today, I am yet to try it though:
"Get dried leaves of lemon orange. Soak 12 pcs
of the leaves in a cup of hot water, let it
simmer for 10 minutes, sieve add a spoon of
pure honey, drink at bedtime"
Re: ############### outdated by xynerise: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Cashew nut + milk will help
Re: ############### outdated by amanda2013(f): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pls how much is the syrup i sure need it cry
Re: ############### outdated by Bamibor: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
xynerise:
Cashew nut + milk will help

Really? Please expantiate on the way to use this
Re: ############### outdated by kestolove95(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bamibor:

Some One suggested this to me today, I am yet to try it though:
"Get dried leaves of lemon orange. Soak 12 pcs
of the leaves in a cup of hot water, let it
simmer for 10 minutes, sieve add a spoon of
pure honey, drink at bedtime"
ok..
Re: ############### outdated by mutter(f): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
You need to switch off before going to bed. Do not listen or watch anything that will unsettle you. Rather something relaxing.
Take hot tea or a chocolate drink.
Sleep in a well aired room. Sometimes even fresh bedsheets make you sleep better.
Change your bed position or sleep in another room.
Some people need to fall asleep in from of the TV or with music but what I don`t like about TV is that if they start showing something aggressive you take it up in your sleep without realizing and it can affect your dreams.

When it gets too bad you jut need medication to help you out.
If you don`t get sleep you might get a burn out or something similar. You need to take it in reduced dose and for a short time. Ask your doctor to prescribe you something that is not addictive and do not keep it in large quantity in your home.

See just as the body can be sick and tired so it is with the mind. Consult a doctor for help, medication. Also try and find out what is bothering you.

Finally prayer is a very strong weapon against sleepless nights anxiety and so on.
Call on God and he will give you peace of mind.
Re: ############### outdated by Bamibor: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
mutter:
You need to switch off before going to bed. Do not listen or watch anything that will unsettle you. Rather something relaxing.
Take hot tea or a chocolate drink.
Sleep in a well aired room. Sometimes even fresh bedsheets make you sleep better.
Change your bed position or sleep in another room.
Some people need to fall asleep in from of the TV or with music but what I don`t like about TV is that if they start showing something aggressive you take it up in your sleep without realizing and it can affect your dreams.

When it gets too bad you jut need medication to help you out.
If you don`t get sleep you might get a burn out or something similar. You need to take it in reduced dose and for a short time. Ask your doctor to prescribe you something that is not addictive and do not keep it in large quantity in your home.

See just as the body can be sick and tired so it is with the mind. Consult a doctor for help, medication. Also try and find out what is bothering you.

Finally prayer is a very strong weapon against sleepless nights anxiety and so on.
Call on God and he will give you peace of mind.

Thanks a lot, this is quite exhaustive.
I hope to post soon detailing positive improvements...

(1) (Reply)

Wedlock Of The Ghost: Remarry Your Dead Wife Or Lose Your Children / Marriage Tips: Before You Say ("I Do") Sum Questions You Ought To Ask Ur Partner / How True Are These Statements? (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.