Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! (122506 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by kesmoney: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
CONPASS 03 receives how much in Immigration. Help with the answer plz. Its urgent
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by Christo1985: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pls for dose dat ve applied can Bsc holder use voters cad,in d absence of driven licence,national id nd inter passport,for means of identification
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by kesmoney: 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
So does it mean no one here can help reply me? I have been asking how much do CONPASS 03 receives in immigration.

I need answers plz. Its urgent
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by Jsmile(m): 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
kesmoney:
CONPASS 03 receives how much in Immigration. Help with the answer plz. Its urgent

it's a reasonable amount for o level holder. don't think you can get that specific amount, when you enter you will know wink
kesmoney:
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by midolian(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
kesmoney:
So does it mean no one here can help reply me? I have been asking how much do CONPASS 03 receives in immigration.

I need answers plz. Its urgent
loool..u dey para o!

Pple are still on the application. I doubt if any1 has succesfully applied.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by Jsmile(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ponppin:
i have been unable to register in this portal, please help me

Note you won't be able to see the application link using Opera, Mozilla, Chrome. You can only see it using UCWEB browser or use a system preferably. When you enter the site, click on Vacancies. you should be able to click on any of the CONPASS link to apply the for your qualified post
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by midolian(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Jsmile:

Note you won't be able to see the application link using Opera, Mozilla, Chrome. You can only see it using UCWEB browser or use a system preferably. When you enter the site, click on Vacancies. you should be able to click on any of the CONPASS link to apply the for your qualified post
my own problem is that it kips telling me I haven't verified my account..and wenever I try to verify through the link sent to my mail, I kip going back to the start...what do I do pls?
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by zicoraads: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
grin grin angry grin cheesy grin cheesy
Odikwa very serious!
See complaints grin
Where the heck is Anyim Pius Anyim?
Nigerians are demanding for answers!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by Jsmile(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
midolian:
my own problem is that it kips telling me I haven't verified my account..and wenever I try to verify through the link sent to my mail, I kip going back to the start...what do I do pls?

Maybe you should try signing up with a new email different from the original one u used and see if it will be helpful
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by midolian(m): 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Jsmile:

Maybe you should try signing up with a new email different from the original one u used and see if it will be helpful
ok..thank you
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by yemostar: 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Etizz:
I just can't select country or state during registration....... It's awful.
The same here, i have even tried sending them a message through their help desk, hope they will fix it up in time... am very sure most people are facing the same challenge...
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by yemostar: 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
midolian:
What browser are u using? preferably try and apply through a system or a tablet... or you wait till the site is much better...
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by yemostar: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Even up to this hour am still trying to apply but the site keeps preventing me from selecting nationality option which should ofcourse be automatically set to Nigeria... and attimes it prevent one from making changes to forms already filled because it will keep asking you to select nationality which kept bringing 'select one'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by oluwafemikolade(m): 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
yemostar:
Even up to this hour am still trying to apply but the site keeps preventing me from selecting nationality option which should ofcourse be automatically set to Nigeria... and attimes it prevent one from making changes to forms already filled because it will keep asking you to select nationality which kept bringing 'select one'
That portal is so frustrating... I have been unable to select 'Nationality, State of origin and LG'.. The website is just too bad.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by oluwafemikolade(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
At times, It is difficult to even sign in with e-mail used during d sign up process, even after verification.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by Ajascolove(m): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
Christo1985:
Pls for dose dat ve applied can Bsc holder use voters cad,in d absence of driven licence,national id nd inter passport,for means of identification
Voters card is not in the option. Go and register for National ID at the NIMC state office in your state and make use of it. You will get your identification number and issue date on the temporary slip. Hope that helps?

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by yemostar: 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Then one question i will like to ask is, under height in the first form there are two columns, one for height in metres, then the second height in centimeter (cm) now if you chose 2m which is 200 centimeters, then how do they expect us to translate this in centimeters when the options in height in centimeters ranges to only 98 ! its just not correct! or i was thinking probably they are asking the size of the chest in centimeters, height in metres, 'cuz that is the only plausible explanation. pls if you have better idea on this let me know... thanks

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by yemostar: 12:14am On Feb 14, 2015
Ajascolove:

Voters card is not in the option. Go and register for National ID at the NIMC state office in your state and make use of it. You will get your identification number and issue date on the temporary slip. Hope that helps?
i like your suggestion, i don't have national id or passport or a driver's license and i have been asking around to get the office of NIMC in lagos to quickly register and get the id number, i was even planning going today but i doubt it if NIMC Operates on Saturdays... i also learnt that its not only NIMC that can do it for someone, that there are outlets that do it also, but i don't know how authentic this is...
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by Etizz: 12:58am On Feb 14, 2015
yemostar:

The same here, i have even tried sending them a message through their help desk, hope they will fix it up in time... am very sure most people are facing the same challenge...

I hope they respond to your msg, I keep wondering why they will open a vacancy online n can't let people access it...... I tried using my laptop but no avail...... This was exactly how FAAN recruitment start..........
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by yemostar: 1:39am On Feb 14, 2015
Etizz:

I hope they respond to your msg, I keep wondering why they will open a vacancy online n can't let people access it...... I tried using my laptop but no avail...... This was exactly how FAAN recruitment start..........
Gosh! that Faan recruitment gave me hell before i could later finish it and that was after i guessed it closed cuz i didn't receive anything from them afterwards...
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by pobeaf(m): 2:37am On Feb 14, 2015
yemostar:
Then one question i will like to ask is, under height in the first form there are two columns, one for height in metres, then the second height in centimeter (cm) now if you chose 2m which is 200 centimeters, then how do they expect us to translate this in centimeters when the options in height in centimeters ranges to only 98 ! its just not correct! or i was thinking probably they are asking the size of the chest in centimeters, height in metres, 'cuz that is the only plausible explanation. pls if you have better idea on this let me know... thanks
for example if you are 1.70m tall, pick 1 in metre column then pick 70 in cm column. when you later preview your form before submitting finally, you will see your height as 1m 70cm. so your height is the combination of the two. hope it helps. i succeeded in doing only one application 2days ago up till now i have not been able to do for my frnds. i think the problem is deliberate so as to reduce number of applicants. pls keep trying.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by aghamaus: 4:53am On Feb 14, 2015
Stumbled on this app http:///1DJuY3U that helps me reduce my data spending by thirty-five percent.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by Boriqua(m): 6:49am On Feb 14, 2015
pobeaf:

for example if you are 1.70m tall, pick 1 in metre column then pick 70 in cm column. when you later preview your form before submitting finally, you will see your height as 1m 70cm. so your height is the combination of the two. hope it helps. i succeeded in doing only one application 2days ago up till now i have not been able to do for my frnds. i think the problem is deliberate so as to reduce number of applicants. pls keep trying.

you need not bother any more about killer-jobs!
Earn in dollars now...cashripe.com/?id=Edwards. THANK ME LATER
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by Tomijay: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2015
No Bae...this valentine?? Build Bae yourself at buildbae.urbanyooba.com
Tell others

Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by midolian(m): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2015
Ajascolove:

my pRoblem is differnt.. I registered for national ID at the NIMC office where I served and now I have misplace the slip. There is no waay I can go back there cos its far frm home. Pls wat do I do ?
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by Ajascolove(m): 8:54am On Feb 14, 2015
midolian:
my pRoblem is differnt.. I registered for national ID at the NIMC office where I served and now I have misplace the slip. There is no waay I can go back there cos its far frm home. Pls wat do I do ?
Go to their office in your state and complain to any friendly officer you see on what to do. May be they can check for your details online and re-print a slip for you.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by midolian(m): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2015
Ajascolove:

Go to their office in your state and complain to any friendly officer you see on what to do. May be they can check for your details online and re-print a slip for you.
thank you so much..am sure this will help
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by princewilordu(f): 9:04am On Feb 14, 2015
Please each time i try to register with my email, the sites informs me that it is already used even when i open a new one it reports the same information "Email already used" please can sm1 advice a way out of this cause i have created over 5eamil accounts for this.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by UncleSnr(m): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2015
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2015
http://studentsdiary.net/ouE7A
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 14, 2015
midolian:
no be only u....am sick and tired of the crap
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
[quote
author=yemostar post=30710819]Even up to this hour am still trying to
apply but the site keeps preventing meeting from selecting nationality option
which should ofcourse be automatically set to Nigeria... and attimes it
prevent one from making changes to forms already filled because it will
keep asking you to select nationality which kept bringing 'select
one'[/quote]

Oga, when u click 'select one', wait, its loading the write-ups. Is that ok?
Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by cash22(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
OnyeIbo:

Oga, when u click 'select one', wait, its loading the write-ups. Is that ok?

[quote
author=yemostar post=30710819]Even up to this hour am still trying to
apply but the site keeps preventing meeting from selecting nationality option
which should ofcourse be automatically set to Nigeria... and attimes it
prevent one from making changes to forms already filled because it will
keep asking you to select nationality which kept bringing 'select
one'[/quote]

What browser are you people using please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 / Free Workforce Past Questions & Answers In PDF Format. / 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.