Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Sending Parcel Through Nigeria Freight Forwarders - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sending Parcel Through Nigeria Freight Forwarders (1167 Views)

Is It Safe Traveling Through Nigeria? / Please Help! Has Anyone Received Parcel Through British Aways Abuja Its Urgent! / Sending Mail From Canada To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Parcel Through Nigeria Freight Forwarders by ogbonnaonyeka(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
I want to know how i can send parcel from onitsha(anambra state) to any other place in nigeria through freight forwarders like dhl, ems etc. And how they works. Thanks
Re: Sending Parcel Through Nigeria Freight Forwarders by tdayof(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
ogbonnaonyeka:
I want to know how i can send parcel from onitsha(anambra state) to any other place in nigeria through freight forwarders like dhl, ems etc. And how they works. Thanks
put the parcel in an envelope with the destination address written on it..... Then take it to Dhl office
Re: Sending Parcel Through Nigeria Freight Forwarders by ogbonnaonyeka(m): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
tdayof:
put the parcel in an envelope with the destination address written on it..... Then take it to Dhl office

how do they price
Re: Sending Parcel Through Nigeria Freight Forwarders by tdayof(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
ogbonnaonyeka:

how do they price
I don't know
Re: Sending Parcel Through Nigeria Freight Forwarders by holyboss: 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
tdayof:
I don't know
grin

@OP I tink EMS (usually at every Nipost Office) bill you according to the weight of your parcel and it takes 5-6 working days for delivery outside Nigeria so within Nigeria shudnt b long..

But just incase the delivery is very urgent, then DHL is the way cos Is quite faster than EMS (usually 2-3 days) boh I tink most times, they charge double the price of wht EMS will charge u..

For more pricing clarification on EMS, you can just google Nipost or EMS Nigeria website, u will c a section where u can calculate what it will cost u provided u already know the weight of your parcel. Same with dhl I tink.

NOTE: if you option for EMS, dir office is mostly situated within Nipost. So don make the mistake of going to Nipost instead of EMS cos Nipost slow O! (Slow nd cheaper tho)
Re: Sending Parcel Through Nigeria Freight Forwarders by tdayof(m): 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
holyboss:
grin

@OP I tink EMS (usually at every Nipost Office) bill you according to the weight of your parcel and it takes 5-6 working days for delivery outside Nigeria so within Nigeria shudnt b long..

But just incase the delivery is very urgent, then DHL is the way cos Is quite faster than EMS (usually 2-3 days) boh I tink most times, they charge double the price of wht EMS will charge u..

For more pricing clarification on EMS, you can just google Nipost or EMS Nigeria website, u will c a section where u can calculate what it will cost u provided u already know the weight of your parcel. Same with dhl I tink.

NOTE: if you option for EMS, dir office is mostly situated within Nipost. So don make the mistake of going to Nipost instead of EMS cos Nipost slow O! (Slow nd cheaper tho)
Dhl 1-3 days... Shey because[b] I typed I don't know[/b] angry
Re: Sending Parcel Through Nigeria Freight Forwarders by presidentpikin: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Try UPS they are more affordable and faster than any other courier company... WWW.ups.com for more info
Re: Sending Parcel Through Nigeria Freight Forwarders by holyboss: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
tdayof:
Dhl 1-3 days... Shey because[b] I typed I don't know[/b] angry
my estimations r based on international, don't really know about local undecided boh one thing am sure of is dhl is FASTER than ems..

(1) (Reply)

Miracle: Man Survives Fall From 4,000-foot Sheer Cliff In Sri Lanka. (photos) / Help! Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Just A Mere Tissue Paper... / Anybody Studying In All Saints University, School Of Medicine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.