Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,629 members, 7,851,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Kanye West Storms Grammy Stage Rants About Beck’s Surprise Album Of The Year Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Storms Grammy Stage Rants About Beck’s Surprise Album Of The Year Win (797 Views)

Eva Rants About Sex: "I'm Gonna F*** As Much As I Wanna F***" (video) / Uche Ogbodo Rants About Haters / Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Storms Grammy Stage Rants About Beck’s Surprise Album Of The Year Win by nabiswake(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kanye West storms Grammy stage, rants about Beck’s surprise album of the year win

Rapper Kanye West reprised his infamous stunt at Sunday night’s Grammy awards, unexpectedly taking the Staples Center stage as Beck was accepting the Album of the Year award.

http://www.nabiswa.com/kanye-west-storms-grammys-stage-granny-award-2015/

(1) (Reply)

Looks Like Uche Jombo Is Going To Give Birth Anytime Soon!! / “wenger Asked Me To Celebrate In Front Of Van Gaal” – Danny Welbeck / Photo:between Bankyw And Gbenro Ajibade; Who Related Best With The Dolphin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.