Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Improving Your Reach - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Improving Your Reach (327 Views)

Suggestions To Seun: Improving Nairaland / What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning / Improving Your Brain Function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Improving Your Reach by TRWConsult(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
The emergence of social media has profoundly changed the way companies communicate with their customers. What used to be a one-way dialogue has become a two-way conversation, a great channel that allows a company to receive both positive and negative feedback they can use to improve their products and services.

Social media is where the conversations are happening today. And your brand needs to be a part of those conversations. Social media can be a great way of increasing brand awareness, customer engagement and long term loyalty and generating a boost in sales; if used correctly.

At TRW Consult, we can help you actively participate in and take advantage of the power of the social media. Our social media campaigns come in different packages to suit your goals, projections and your budget. From social media management consulting to a full, hands-on approach, our team of experts will help give your business the visibility it needs, keeping it in the consciousness of your target market, and increasing your reach.

TRW Consult is an award-winning content development and idea management firm offering world-class content and corporate solutions services to individuals and corporate bodies.

Some of our other service offerings include; content development, research, online marketing, digital solutions, corporate trainings and consultancy.

So, if you’re ready to open yourself up to a wide-variety of potential new customers and fans using a strong and pointed social media campaign, contact us today.
Re: Improving Your Reach by 19naia(m): 7:06am On Feb 10, 2015
Thanks be and blessed be, i have reach now, again after so long of never reaching first to comment.. Today i know the joys i have always taken for granted, I HAVE REACH Oooo.. Chai! First to comment.. Bless all of you who come here to "reach" also...

(1) (Reply)

Valentine: Dana Offers Business Seats At N27,000 / Nigeria President Vows No Further Election Delays / Essay Competition!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.