Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Foreign Movies That Adorned Our Childhood (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Foreign Movies That Adorned Our Childhood (Photos) (3155 Views)

10 Classic Yoruba Movies That Made Your Childhood / Which Site Can I Download Foreign Movies? / Foreign Movies That Adorned Our Childhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Movies That Adorned Our Childhood (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mr president
Hammer
Richie rich
Parent trap
Burning train
Dog revenge
King solomon's mine
It takes two
Sarafina
The warrior and d blind sword man
Going banana
Kung fu kids
Fugitive
The guardian
Re: Foreign Movies That Adorned Our Childhood (Photos) by musocious: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2015
Nam Angels
Dark Angels ( I come in peace)
Leather weapon
Child's play
Dragon Ball ( 1993 I guess. )
Re: Foreign Movies That Adorned Our Childhood (Photos) by khanivorous(f): 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Awesome collection but you didn't add:

TOO YOUNG TO DIE
Taste the blood of dracula
War without end
P.O.W: the escape
And all the american ninjas
Re: Foreign Movies That Adorned Our Childhood (Photos) by expozey(f): 1:00am On Mar 31, 2015
Crocodile dundee
No retreat no surrender
Clash of the titans
Delta force
Malcolm x
Die hard
Rambo
Kickboxer
Snake in the monkey's shadow
Snake girl
Infact, the list is endless
Re: Foreign Movies That Adorned Our Childhood (Photos) by armadeo(m): 12:47am On Apr 06, 2015
johnson157:
Mr president
Hammer
Richie rich
Parent trap
Burning train
Dog revenge
King solomon's mine
It takes two
Sarafina
The warrior and d blind sword man
Going banana
Kung fu kids
Fugitive
The guardian

Now that some old shi.t
Re: Foreign Movies That Adorned Our Childhood (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2023
grin
Re: Foreign Movies That Adorned Our Childhood (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
Good old days grin
A country that gets worst with time is dying ,but a country that gets better with time has a future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones – 6 Ways The Starks FINALLY Get Some Wins In Season 6! / Alhaji Taye Currency Release A New Album / #bbnaija: Lilo Is Literally Pantless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.