Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

What Is The Spiritual Effect Of Sleeping With A Woman On Period - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Spiritual Effect Of Sleeping With A Woman On Period (11453 Views)

Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS / Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex / Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Spiritual Effect Of Sleeping With A Woman On Period by kufre2010: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
This threat is mostly for spiritual and not religious people as the later seems to have shallow understanding of spiritual things. I need those that have deep knowledge of spiritual implications of sleeping with a lady when she is on her period.

My stories goes like this; I called my girl friend to come to my house but she says no that she is still on her period and that I should wait as it's the last day. The next day she came and as we were doing, the period gush out. Now I'm afraid as I don't know the spiritual implications and if there is any. What's the solution? Please.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Effect Of Sleeping With A Woman On Period by Redoil: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
The only thing there is that you are commiting an unforgivable sin call fornication.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Spiritual Effect Of Sleeping With A Woman On Period by pablobellins(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Redoil:
The only thing there is that you are commiting an unforgivable sin call fornication.
tell me, when did God stop forgiving any sin at all? Aside against the holy ghost
Re: What Is The Spiritual Effect Of Sleeping With A Woman On Period by loadedvibes: 6:14pm On May 06, 2018
Lol.. hahaha see savage response..
pablobellins:
tell me, when did God stop forgiving any sin at all? Aside against the holy ghost

(1) (Reply)

Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event / Recent Miracle In Egypt ! / 16 "gods" that share the same story with jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.