Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Please Help Me -- Poor Dad Vs Rich Dad Advice - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Help Me -- Poor Dad Vs Rich Dad Advice (613 Views)

[Video] MAD Gang In Oyibo Dad Vs 9ja Dad / A Poor Man And A Rich Man's Signature: Difference (picture).. / Hilarious Photo: How To Know Your Wife's Dad Never Wanted The Wedding To Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me -- Poor Dad Vs Rich Dad Advice by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
PLEASE HELP ME -- POOR DAD VS RICH DAD ADVICE

"The poor and the middle class work for money." "The rich have money work for them."
My highly educated Poor dad recommended that I do what he did. "Son, I want you to study hard, get good grades, so you can find a safe, secure job with a big company. And make sure it has excellent benefits."

My rich dad want me to learn how money works so I could make it work for me.
"That's right," smiled rich dad. "You see, your poor dad went to school and got an excellent education, so he could get a high-paying job. Which he did. But he still has money problems because he never learned anything about money at school. On top of that, he believes in working for money."

" said rich dad. "If you want to learn to work for money, then stay in school. That is a great place to learn to do that. But if you want to learn how to have money work for you, then I will teach you that. But only if
you want to learn."
WHICH ONE SHOULD I FOLLOW
Re: Please Help Me -- Poor Dad Vs Rich Dad Advice by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Do you want to be rich or poor?

A mixture of both. Obviously don't stop school and all. But do what you love so you're not stuck working for money. Money Is just the added benefit.
Re: Please Help Me -- Poor Dad Vs Rich Dad Advice by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Robert Kiyosaki- Rich dad, poor dad

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do..??? / Please Help Me / Letter Of Change To WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.