Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nigeria, Hope Of African Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria, Hope Of African Football (4107 Views)

List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) / Nigeria U-20 Crash Out Of African Youth Championship After Home Defeat To Sudan / Nigeria Hope Rises As Chad Return Back To AFCON Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Something is cooking, can you smell it?

This afcon is what you term an interesting rubbish. Marred by poor quality football and tactics. You sometimes wondered if you were watching a principal's cup football.

Even Sunday's final was clueless. Ghana was rubbish, CIV were toothless. Are these the best teams Africa can boast of?
And a club bench warmer, Christain Atsu won the tournament player of the year?

As it is now, African football is mediocre at its peak

We are waiting for the Nigerian U-20 side, (World U-17 champions) to restore Africa's hope.

These lads, full of brilliance and promise are the future. And they play a spectacular brand of football.

With them, Nigeria will be the 1st African country to reach the semis of the world cup, perhaps even the 1st to win it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Motherforker12: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Generals02:

This afcon is what you term an interesting rubbish. Marred by poor quality football and tactics. You sometimes wondered if you were watching a principal's cup football.

Even Sunday's final was clueless. Ghana was rubbish, CIV were toothless. Are these the best teams Africa can boast of?

We are waiting for the Nigerian U-20 side, (World U-17 champions) to restore Africa's hope.

These lads, full of brilliance and promise are the future. And they play a spectacular brand of football.

With them, Nigeria will be the 1st African country to reach the semis of the world cup, perhaps even the 1st to win it.

Nigeria hope of african soccer. That would be the day. Nigeria under 20 team can't neva be compared to Ghana's 2009 team. That's same Guys that always beat your senior team. Nigeria plays some of the most boring soccer you can't ever find. For 90 mins they would keep passing from left to right without ever passing their own half. All in the name of ball possession.

Hope of Africa soccer I laugh

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by joxxy01(m): 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Motherforker12:

Nigeria hope of african soccer. That would be the day. Nigeria under 20 team can't neva be compared to Ghana's 2009 team. That's same Guys that always beat your senior team. Nigeria plays some of the most boring soccer you can't ever find. For 90 mins they would keep passing from left to right without ever passing their own half. All in the name of ball possession.

Hope of Africa soccer I laugh
its a matter of days before u eat ur humble pie

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Motherforker12: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
joxxy01:
its a matter of days before u eat ur humble pie

We will see. When did nigeria start playing football.
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by joxxy01(m): 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Motherforker12:

We will see. When did nigeria start playing football.
england originated football, but can they stand germany or holland?? That is d case with gana
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Motherforker12: 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
joxxy01:
england originated football, but can they stand germany or holland?? That is d case with gana

Ghana is better than Nigeria in football. Even a new born baby knows this. Ghana has won more than Nigeria and we are still relevant unlike England when compared with Germany. We have more trophies and have achieved and continue to achieve more than you.

We have produced superior players.
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by joxxy01(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Motherforker12:

Ghana is better than Nigeria in football. Even a new born baby knows this. Ghana has won more than Nigeria and we are still relevant unlike England when compared with Germany. We have more trophies and have achieved and continue to achieve more than you.

my frend fvck out, and u whr beaten last 9t.
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Motherforker12: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
joxxy01:
my frend fvck out, and u whr beaten last 9t.

By penalties. U made analogy between England and Ghana. You failed to realize that my team is more consistent and more relevant , which is more like Germany.

Germany kept knocking on the door of the World Cup till they finally lifted it in 2014. Ghana time will come. The trophy will return to its origin. Ghana.

How can u compare Nigeria to Ghana when it comes to soccer?

By the way where were your tea when my team lost yesterday. Heck where were team the whole tournament.

Like Chris brown said how you gonna he from outside the club you couldn't even get in.
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Theben(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Motherforker12:

By penalties. U made analogy between England and Ghana. You failed to realize that my team is more consistent and more relevant , which is more like Germany.

Germany kept knocking on the door of the World Cup till they finally lifted it in 2014. Ghana time will come. The trophy will return to its origin. Ghana.

How can u compare Nigeria to Ghana when it comes to soccer?

By the way where were your tea when my team lost yesterday. Heck where were team the whole tournament.

Like Chris brown said how you gonna he from outside the club you couldn't even get in.
Na consistency we go chop? Throw that consistency into a waste bin and give me the trophy. Stop celebrating mediocrity jiggaman. the last time the black stars won an AFCON, there was no coloured TV and Yaya Toure was not yet conceived. Aint you tired of seeing black charcoal stars of ghana players opening their black lips to expose their shadowy teeth expressing their grieve after narrowing missing out on AFCON trophy?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Motherforker12: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
Theben:

Na consistency we go chop? Throw that consistency into a waste bin and give me the trophy. Stop celebrating mediocrity jiggaman. the last time the black stars won an AFCON, there was no coloured TV, Yaya Toure was no born then. Aint you tired of seeing black charcoal stars of ghana players opening their black lips and shadowy teeth expressing their grieve after narrowing missing out on AFCON trophy?

Regardless we have more than you and has achieved and created better players than nigga area. We are consistent and we continue knocking every year and we finally break in we will dominate you like we did before. Eba eaters have no room to talk. YOu can't beat, when we meet you, u roost like chicken that you are. Second your team couldn't even get in the tournament.
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Theben(m): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Motherforker12:

Regardless we have more than you and has achieved and created better players than nigga area. We are consistent and we continue knocking every year and we finally break in we will dominate you like we did before. Eba eaters have no room to talk. YOu can't beat, when we meet you, u roost like chicken that you are. Second your team couldn't even get in the tournament.
Lol, seriously, i felt bad for Ghana after the game. Although i rooted for Ivory Coast. Dede Ayew is a patriot. However, so far you guys are still ahead of us on afcon trophy table, i will continue to beef you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Expect the Eagles to bounce back and win the next AFCON like we did in 2013. we are that dangerous. you guys had field days in this year's tournament cos we and the egyptians were absent.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Motherforker12: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Theben:

Lol, seriously, i felt bad for Ghana after the game. Although i rooted for Ivory Coast. Dede Ayew is a patriot. However, so far you guys are still ahead of us on afcon trophy table, i will continue to beef you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Expect the Eagles to bounce back and win the next AFCON like we did in 2013. we are that dangerous. you guys had field days in this year's tournament cos we and the egyptians were absent.

Nigeria and big teams has never been a problem for Ghana. Is the unknown teams that scares me, because sometimes we become complacent. There's something about nigeria that brings out the best in Ghana.

I want nigeria in every tournament because is more fun when you have your favorite and your hated team. I must say I missed Nigeria in this tournament, because I couldn't tease Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Krasid(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Truly Nigeria is the hope of African football.
Nigeria was the first african team to win a FIFA tournament.
Nigeria is the first african team to win the FIFA U-17.
Nigeria is the first african team to win the olympic gold in football.
Nigeria will be the first african team to win the FIFA World cup.
Nigeria is Africa's most successful team in football from junoir to senoir to the female team.
Nigeria is the hope of African football.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Motherforker12: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Krasid:
Truly Nigeria is the hope of African football.
Nigeria was the first african team to win a FIFA tournament.
Nigeria is the first african team to win the FIFA U-17.
Nigeria is the first african team to win the olympic gold in football.
Nigeria will be the first african team to win the FIFA World cup.
Nigeria is Africa's most successful team in football from junoir to senoir to the female team.
Nigeria is the hope of African football.

Nigeria won the first under 16 World Cup
But Ghana won the first under 17 and the first only african country to win under 20 and we will be the first to win the World Cup. Ghana is Africa's team. We have more fans than any other team in Africa.

Africans hope begins and lies with Ghana.
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by joxxy01(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
Motherforker12:

But Ghana won the first under 17 and the first only african country to win under 20 and we will be the first to win the World Cup. Ghana is Africa's team. We have more fans than any other team in Africa.

nigeria will win d u-20 wc this year, even a nursery baby wil predict.
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by crownprince102: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Motherforker12:

[b]Lolz....... Another clown from Ghana. You have more trophies?
See Nigerian trophy cabinet
OFFICIAL
1. 3 AFCON title
2. 4 U17 world cup ( world record of 4 times)
3. 6 AfricanYouth Championship (record wins, no other african team has won up to that)
4. 2 African Junior Championship (holds the record win with Gambia and Ghana)
5. 1 soccer olympic gold in atlanta '96 (first and only african team to reach that level)
6. 7 African women championship (record of 7 seven wins in 9 edition with equitorial guinea winning the rest 2)
7. 1 WAFU cup
8. 1 All african games soccer gold
9. 1 Afro-Asian cup
10. 1 CEDEAO cup
11. 2 U20 african women championship (nigeria has played in every final of the tournament)
12. 1 U17 african women championship (nigeria has never failed to get a medal in all editions)
UNOFFICIAL
Nelson Mandela's Challenge
Catalonia Trophy
Transformation Cup, etc.......
RECORDS
* first african team to win U16/17 world cup
* the only team to have won 4 U17 WC in the world.
* only african team to win an olympic gold medal
* first team to qualify for 1998 world cup
* highest fifa ranking of any african nation, 5th position.
* first african country to win a world cup match
* only african country to go beyond quater final in any fifa women's tournament
* only team to win african women championship 5 consecutive times
* first african country to win a match fifa confederations cup
* the first african nation to reach U20 world cup final
* only country to win the AYC 6 times
* first african country to go beyond world cup group stage.
HEAD TO HEAD
Match Played = 41
Nigeria Wins = 19
Ghana Wins = 10
Draws = 12
ABOUT PLAYERS
The only player Ghanian can be proud of in front of the whole world is Abedi Pele and partialy Asamoah Gyan. Abedi Pele is the only Ghanian to have won African player of the year.
Nigeria has 4 players who has won the award.
FIFA's top 15 best dribbler ever, only one african featured and that's Austin Jay Jay Okocha. I guess we need to tackle ourslevse about the player stuffs.
LEAGUE
Ghanian league is no where behind the NPFL. Considering the sponsorship, faciliities, brodcast, organisation, wage structure, level of play, etc. The highest earning player in the Ghanian league earn $500 a month and that Asante kotoko player while the lowest earning player in the NPL earns $900. Poor Ghana
Show us Ghana's achievements and let's compare. I also have a ghanian nationality but be factual.
ABOUT THE U20 TEAM
Have you forgotten that team so quickly, the team that taught all african country and the rest of the world how to play football grin
have you forgotten this team wiped Ghana 6 goal to 1, have you forgotten so quick. Wait till they win thw world cup again this year after winning U17 two years ago. Just wait and see.
[/b]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Motherforker12: 1:00am On Feb 12, 2015
crownprince102:

[b]Lolz....... Another clown from Ghana. You have more trophies?
See Nigerian trophy cabinet
OFFICIAL
1. 3 AFCON title
2. 4 U17 world cup ( world record of 4 times)
3. 6 AfricanYouth Championship (record wins, no other african team has won up to that)
4. 2 African Junior Championship (holds the record win with Gambia and Ghana)
5. 1 soccer olympic gold in atlanta '96 (first and only african team to reach that level)
6. 7 African women championship (record of 7 seven wins in 9 edition with equitorial guinea winning the rest 2)
7. 1 WAFU cup
8. 1 All african games soccer gold
9. 1 Afro-Asian cup
10. 1 CEDEAO cup
11. 2 U20 african women championship (nigeria has played in every final of the tournament)
12. 1 U17 african women championship (nigeria has never failed to get a medal in all editions)
UNOFFICIAL
Nelson Mandela's Challenge
Catalonia Trophy
Transformation Cup, etc.......
RECORDS
* first african team to win U16/17 world cup
* the only team to have won 4 U17 WC in the world.
* only african team to win an olympic gold medal
* first team to qualify for 1998 world cup
* highest fifa ranking of any african nation, 5th position.
* first african country to win a world cup match
* only african country to go beyond quater final in any fifa women's tournament
* only team to win african women championship 5 consecutive times
* first african country to win a match fifa confederations cup
* the first african nation to reach U20 world cup final
* only country to win the AYC 6 times
* first african country to go beyond world cup group stage.
HEAD TO HEAD
Match Played = 41
Nigeria Wins = 19
Ghana Wins = 10
Draws = 12
ABOUT PLAYERS
The only player Ghanian can be proud of in front of the whole world is Abedi Pele and partialy Asamoah Gyan. Abedi Pele is the only Ghanian to have won African player of the year.
Nigeria has 4 players who has won the award.
FIFA's top 15 best dribbler ever, only one african featured and that's Austin Jay Jay Okocha. I guess we need to tackle ourslevse about the player stuffs.
LEAGUE
Ghanian league is no where behind the NPFL. Considering the sponsorship, faciliities, brodcast, organisation, wage structure, level of play, etc. The highest earning player in the Ghanian league earn $500 a month and that Asante kotoko player while the lowest earning player in the NPL earns $900. Poor Ghana
Show us Ghana's achievements and let's compare. I also have a ghanian nationality but be factual.
ABOUT THE U20 TEAM
Have you forgotten that team so quickly, the team that taught all african country and the rest of the world how to play football grin
have you forgotten this team wiped Ghana 6 goal to 1, have you forgotten so quick. Wait till they win thw world cup again this year after winning U17 two years ago. Just wait and see.
[/b]

Too much eba for this one. Eba chomper listen and listen carefully.

First nigeria is not the only african country to win Olympic gold in soccer. Cameroon also has one.

Ghana on the other hand is the only african country to win under 20.

Please check the record between Ghana and Nigeria. Eba constipation is killing you. Ghana has record over nigeria.

Fact Ghana has produce better players than Nigeria. We have bore african player of the year than Nigeria. We have legends such Anthony yeboah, Abedi, Sam kuffour, Michael essien and many it seems u just started wtching soccer.

Like I said you just started watching football. Ghana's league is better than nigerias league and teams from my league has more championship.

Your under 20 team can never be compared to Ghana's 2009 under 20. If u don't know go back and watch their games. That's the same guys that are in our national team.

Please when it comes to soccer Nigeria is no where near Ghana and honest nigerians will tell you this. 80% of what you wrote is a lie.
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Motherforker12: 1:02am On Feb 12, 2015
joxxy01:

Nigerias under 20 will not do jack. We have a match with your flying Eagles on February 16. We will see.
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by joxxy01(m): 7:19am On Feb 12, 2015
Motherforker12:

Nigerias under 20 will not do jack. We have a match with your flying Eagles on February 16. We will see.
i could bet my life that our flying eagles wil beat ur u20 tea both home and away
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Krasid(m): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2015
Motherforker12:

Big lie.Everybody knows Nigeria has the most football fans in Africa.
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Krasid(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2015
joxxy01:
I hope so.The U-20 is very difficult to win.
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Krasid(m): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2015
Motherforker12:

I am expecting Nigeria to win with nothing less than 2-0.
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Motherforker12: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Krasid:
I am expecting Nigeria to win with nothing less than 2-0.

Neva Ghana 3-1 nigeria

Eba eaters must pay for their lack of support for Africa's favorite team
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Motherforker12: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Krasid:
Big lie.Everybody knows Nigeria has the most football fans in Africa.

How many countries can you count on.
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by crownprince102: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2015
Motherforker12:

Too much eba for this one. Eba chomper listen and listen carefully.

First nigeria is not the only african country to win Olympic gold in soccer. Cameroon also has one.

Ghana on the other hand is the only african country to win under 20.

Please check the record between Ghana and Nigeria. Eba constipation is killing you. Ghana has record over nigeria.

Fact Ghana has produce better players than Nigeria. We have bore african player of the year than Nigeria. We have legends such Anthony yeboah, Abedi, Sam kuffour, Michael essien and many it seems u just started wtching soccer.

Like I said you just started watching football. Ghana's league is better than nigerias league and teams from my league has more championship.

Your under 20 team can never be compared to Ghana's 2009 under 20. If u don't know go back and watch their games. That's the same guys that are in our national team.

Please when it comes to soccer Nigeria is no where near Ghana and honest nigerians will tell you this. 80% of what you wrote is a lie.

slowpoke...... Let's end this by you listing Ghana's achievement. How many of your player was worthy to win caf player of the year.
Dokunu constipation is disturbing you. I 've seen some Ghanian league matches player on ordinary soil and some in road side pitch where their is no seat for spectators. How can your country achieve much in football without empowering grassroot player. Imagine the black stars got $25k for reaching the final in AFCON, Super eagle will get that same amount for winning two friendlies and drawing one. Honest Ghanian will clarify to you Ghana is no where near Nigeria in Men and Women's football but you hardly get an honest Ghanian. We have some honest men in your press who criticize your the way your country runs football. I can remember Ghanian sport minister saying "we will follow Nigerian footstep" after we won AFCON 2013. Ghana only have 2 good stadium in accra and kumasi and they are not of international standard. Let's end this by listing Ghana's achievement as I 've done.
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Motherforker12: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
crownprince102:

slowpoke...... Let's end this by you listing Ghana's achievement. How many of your player was worthy to win caf player of the year.
Dokunu constipation is disturbing you. I 've seen some Ghanian league matches player on ordinary soil and some in road side pitch where their is no seat for spectators. How can your country achieve much in football without empowering grassroot player. Imagine the black stars got $25k for reaching the final in AFCON, Super eagle will get that same amount for winning two friendlies and drawing one. Honest Ghanian will clarify to you Ghana is no where near Nigeria in Men and Women's football but you hardly get an honest Ghanian. We have some honest men in your press who criticize your the way your country runs football. I can remember Ghanian sport minister saying "we will follow Nigerian footstep" after we won AFCON 2013. Ghana only have 2 good stadium in accra and kumasi and they are not of international standard. Let's end this by listing Ghana's achievement as I 've done.

You are very stupid Ghana has won caf player of the year 7 times to migerias five.
Read comments from your own nigeria brothers. You are the only stupid person that don't know that Ghana is better than nigeria in football. First of all you are liar you said nigeria has beaten Ghana 19 times which is a lie.

https://www.nairaland.com/914472/ghana-nigeria-generally-better-football
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by crownprince102: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Motherforker12:

You are very stupid Ghana has won caf player of the year 7 times to migerias five.
Read comments from your own nigeria brothers. You are the only stupid person that don't know that Ghana is better than nigeria in football. First of all you are liar you said nigeria has beaten Ghana 19 times which is a lie.

https://www.nairaland.com/914472/ghana-nigeria-generally-better-football
[b]Check the head to head statistics out.......
HEAD-TO-HEAD CLASHES
January 28, 2010: Ghana 1 – 0 Nigeria (Afcon)
February 3, 2008: Ghana 2 – 1 Nigeria (Afcon)
February 6, 2007: Nigeria 1 – 4 Ghana (Friendly)
January 23, 2006: Nigeria 1 – 0 Ghana (Afcon)
February 3, 2002: Nigeria 1 – 0 Ghana (Afcon)
May 30, 2003: Nigeria 3 – 1 Ghana (Friendly)
December 15, 2002: Ghana 0 – 1 Nigeria (Friendly)
February 3, 2002: Nigeria 1 – 0 Ghana (Afcon)
July 29, 2001: Nigeria 3 – 0 Ghana (WCQ)
March 11, 2001: Ghana 0 – 0 Nigeria (WCQ)
August 28, 1999: Nigeria 0 – 0 Ghana (Friendly)
March 9, 1994: Nigeria 0 – 0 Ghana (Friendly)
January 23, 1992: Nigeria 1 – 2 Ghana (Afcon)
April 13, 1991: Nigeria 0 – 0 Ghana (Afcon qualifier)
September 2, 1990: Ghana 1 – 0 Nigeria (Afcon qualifier)
February 6, 1987: Nigeria 1- 2 Ghana (Wafu Cup)
October 30, 1983: Nigeria 1 – 2 Ghana (Olympic qualifier)
March 8, 1978: Nigeria 1 – 1 Ghana (Afcon)
August 31, 1975: Ghana 3 – 0 Nigeria (Ghana Festival)
August 24, 1975: Ghana 1-2 Nigeria (Ghana Festival)
February 25, 1973: Ghana 0 – 0 Nigeria (WCQ)
February 10, 1973: Nigeria 0 – 2 Ghana (WCQ)
May 18, 1969: Ghana 1 – 1 Nigeria (WCQ)
May 10, 1969: Nigeria 2 – 1 Ghana (WCQ)
October 21, 1967: Nigeria 2 – 1 Ghana (Azikiwe Cup)
September 28, 1967: Nigeria 1 – 1 Ghana (Friendly)
February 12, 1967: Nigeria 2 – 0 Ghana (Azikiwe Cup)
November 7, 1965: Nigeria 3 – 0 Ghana (Azikiwe Cup)
February 23, 1963: Nigeria 5 – 0 Ghana (Nkrumah Cup)
December 17, 1961: Nigeria 5 – 1 Ghana (Friendly)
June 1, 1961: Nigeria 3 – 0 Ghana (Friendly)
April 30, 1961: Nigeria 2 – 2 Ghana (Afcon qualifier)
September 28, 1960: Nigeria 4 – 1 Ghana (WCQ)
September 10, 1960: Nigeria 2 – 2 Ghana (WCQ)
August 28, 1960: Ghana 4 – 1 Nigeria (WCQ)
November 21, 1959: Nigeria 5 – 2 Ghana (Jalco Cup)
October 25, 1959: Nigeria 4 – 1 Ghana (Olympic qualifier)
October 27, 1957: Nigeria 3 – 3 Ghana (Jalco Cup)
October 30, 1955: Ghana 7 – 0 Nigeria (Jalco Cup)
October 11, 1953: Nigeria 1 – 0 Ghana (Jalco Cup)
May 28, 1950: Nigeria 1 – 0 Ghana (Friendly)
After Abedi Pele, Karim Abdul Razak and Ibrahim Sunday, who else won the award?
You are indeed stupid
This will be my third time of saying this, let's end this brawl.
#Show Us Ghana Trophy Cabinet [/b]
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Our flying eagles seriously nid to sharpen dia atack and defence, if day want to excel in dis year's under-20 world cup. Dia midfield is excellent but I dont know abt dia keepers sha.
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by SambisaaForest: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rubbish eba eaters talking crap,as usual! How can any sane being compare the Mighty Black Stars with the fumbling clueless chickens? grin or is it supposed to be a joke? When was the last time the chickens beat the Black Stars? grin angry undecided
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by crownprince102: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
SambisaaForest:
Rubbish eba eaters talking crap,as usual! How can any sane being compare the Mighty Black Stars with the fumbling clueless chickens? grin or is it supposed to be a joke? When was the last time the chickens beat the Black Stars? grin angry undecided
november last year....... We use una open stadium in front of una president.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by SambisaaForest: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
arrant crap! your clueless team couldn't even qualify and you are not ashamed?fuckeduppedness grin

AFCON 2015 fallout: Nigeria must emulate Ghana grin, Cote D'voire resilience - Chukwu
http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/afcon-2015-fallout-nigeria-must-emulate-ghana-cote-dvoire-resilience-chukwu

Posted: Friday, 13th February 2015

As the Africa Cup of Nations came to a close over the weekend in Equatorial Guinea, with Cote d’Ivoire emerging champions, former head coach of the Super Eaglesm Christian Chukwu, has charged the national team to emulate the fighting spirit and resilience of the two finalists.

Chukwu, one-time Manager of the Kenya national team, said everyone who watched the finals of that cracker would have one good thing to say about the two great teams that displayed great football artistry. grin

“The finals of the 2015 AFCON was a great one; the two teams gave good account of themselves, however in the game of football, one team must win.

“It was an explosive finals and I want to commend the teams for a job well done. They have done African proud! grin

“To me, this is a big challenge to our boys and the fighting spirit of the two finalists is something the Super Eagles must emulate.

“I can say that luck was against Ghana. Our boys in Super Eagles must begin to take their national assignments seriously because people want to watch good football and I want to use this medium to call on the NFF leadership to act fast by ensuring that they get us a good Manager for the Eagles.

“You will agree with me that time is not our friend; soon another Nations Cup qualifiers will start and we have to be ready because we cannot continue like this a[b]s our football is going down[/b] grin. Our FIFA ranking is low and something must be done to stop our football from further collapse,” he said.

He charged the NFF to make good use of the FIFA free window, by organizing Grade A international friendlies for the Eagles.

[s]
Generals02:

[/s]
Re: Nigeria, Hope Of African Football by SambisaaForest: 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
crownprince102:

november last year....... We use una open stadium in front of una president.
are you Mr. Ibu, the comedian? grin grin grin you call that useless thing a football match. N0w answer me nigerian boy, when was the last time your fumbling and wobbling supa chinchins beat their traditional husbands the Almighty Black Stars? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Even our female team can wallop your pathetic team any day!roforoforoforofo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Vuvuzela’s Be Banned From The 2010 World Cup Finals? / NPFL: Kano Pillars V Dolphins By 4pm / Sure 3+ ODDS #100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.