Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Escrow.com And Getting A Dorm Account In Ghana - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Escrow.com And Getting A Dorm Account In Ghana (1328 Views)

Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / How Do I Fund My GTBANK Dorm Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Escrow.com And Getting A Dorm Account In Ghana by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello,

I recently found myself in a tight corner recently for which Escrow is needed to seal a deal. Unfortunately, the web's largest escrow service provider-Escrow.com- does not accept Nigerians. I ran of to a competitor that is just gaining ground and they told my dealer that they can't wire funds to Nigeria.

Back to the first spot--Escrow.com

Escrow.com can be used to transact any kind of deal and to any range. They are can be used for house, cars etc deals. Just recently, they were used to complete a deal worth $8,888,888 for sale of P0rn0.com (where 0= o due to censored). By that magnitude, you will agree with me that they are the better version of Paypal on the web went it comes to securing SOLID deals on the web.

The sad thing is that Nigeria is not on their list of accepted countries... However, Ghana is there, Uganda, Zambia, Niger are on their list. The way the operate is that they secure your money and wire to a dorm account.

This brings me on need to operate this service from Ghana and hence my question:

How can I operate an account in Ghana as a Nigerian living in Nigeria? I mean a dorm account such that I can transfer the money to my account in Nigeria with easy and if possible, from the comfort of my home. Can EcoBank help me here? Do we have GTB in Ghana?

cc: arbitrage
Re: Escrow.com And Getting A Dorm Account In Ghana by kennyman20(m): 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
u've been on this for somedays as i could see that most of your posts these days are based on this.. Wish i could help, but i have no knowledge of any suitable solution.. All i can say is that, may God help u, and may God bless your hustle!!

1 Like

Re: Escrow.com And Getting A Dorm Account In Ghana by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 10, 2015
kennyman20:
u've been on this for somedays as i could see that most of your posts these days are based on this.. Wish i could help, but i have no knowledge of any suitable solution.. All i can say is that, may God help u, and may God bless your hustle!!
thanks man. A friend based outside Naija will use his escrow.com account to handle the deal for me. so, that one is solved . I am just concerned regarding future scenarios.
Re: Escrow.com And Getting A Dorm Account In Ghana by igboboy3(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Does escrow.com now accept Nigerians?
Re: Escrow.com And Getting A Dorm Account In Ghana by goldtooth: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2015
igboboy3:
Does escrow.com now accept Nigerians?

Yes, they now accept Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Reset My Neteller Account Credentials? / Interstate Transportation Business / How Safe Is Quickteller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.