Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Unbreakable Bond,unbreakable Bond......... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unbreakable Bond,unbreakable Bond......... (684 Views)

Five Ways To Bond With Your Child As A Career Mother / Parenting- Help!! Can A Bond Between A Father And Daughter Go Too Far? / How To Keep The Bond Of Love In Marriage/relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbreakable Bond,unbreakable Bond......... by Starieangel(f): 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
A family is made of love and tears,
laughter and years.It grows stronger
with the passing of time.More precious
with the making of memories.
sometimes a family is made of ones
you don't like for a while....But you love for a life time.(Myadorable brothers)
It's a gift whose value is found not in numbers but in its capacity to love.It's the place you find someone to encourage you.
believe in you.
Celebrate with you and comfort you.A family is where your heart
feels most at home because you're
Always wanted, always welcomed,Always needed,
Always Loved.I adore my family d most.......kisses!
Re: Unbreakable Bond,unbreakable Bond......... by SirShymexx: 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dollyparton1,

Come in here, when is our e-bond going to become unbreakable. tongue grin
Re: Unbreakable Bond,unbreakable Bond......... by DollyParton1(f): 12:29am On Feb 11, 2015
SirShymexx:
Dollyparton1,

Come in here, when is our e-bond going to become unbreakable. tongue grin
Ijebu boy.... U like trouble sha. So u want to go and come and start bonding and unbinding on other people's thread. Me no dey there oooo.
Re: Unbreakable Bond,unbreakable Bond......... by SirShymexx: 12:40am On Feb 11, 2015
DollyParton1:

Ijebu boy.... U like trouble sha. So u want to go and come and start bonding and unbinding on other people's thread. Me no dey there oooo.

Lol. I just don't give a fvck.

I'll find a next spot somewhere now. tongue
Re: Unbreakable Bond,unbreakable Bond......... by DollyParton1(f): 12:41am On Feb 11, 2015
Starieangel:
A family is made of love and tears,
laughter and years.It grows stronger
with the passing of time.More precious
with the making of memories.
sometimes a family is made of ones
you don't like for a while....But you love for a life time.(Myadorable brothers)
It's a gift whose value is found not in numbers but in its capacity to love.It's the place you find someone to encourage you.
believe in you.
Celebrate with you and comfort you.A family is where your heart
feels most at home because you're
Always wanted, always welcomed,Always needed,
Always Loved.I adore my family d most.......kisses!

Nice one.
I love my family too!!! Like kilode and adore them like alaseju.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Important Words You Should Learn To Say / What Would You Call China Film Industry??? / Who Do You See More Often ... Your BOSS Or Your Loved Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.