Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why Do Some Nigerian Organization Favor Foreign Graduates Than Local Graduates? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Do Some Nigerian Organization Favor Foreign Graduates Than Local Graduates? (799 Views)

Environmental Development And Family Health Organization Recruitment (5 Position / Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles / Graduates Get Paid As Low As #6000 Per Month In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Nigerian Organization Favor Foreign Graduates Than Local Graduates? by wunmi590(m): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
I begin to wonder what becomes the Nigerian graduate fate if such continues to happen.

This actually happened in the bank I was working before I left, I had somebody, who was employed with B.Sc and discovered that he was not being paid enough and resigned and traveled out to UK for his Masters and came back and was employed back and was elevated immediately to a post even more higher to what they can offer a Nigerian Masters holder.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Organization Favor Foreign Graduates Than Local Graduates? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
wunmi590:
I begin to wonder what becomes the Nigerian graduate fate if such continues to happen.

This actually happened in the bank I was working before I left, I had somebody, who was employed with B.Sc and discovered that he was not being paid enough and resigned and traveled out to UK for his Masters and came back and was employed back and was elevated immediately to a post even more higher to what they can offer a Nigerian Masters holder.
THATS LIFE FOR YOU...Y CHOOSE TO BE AN OBSERVER WHEN YOU KNOW THE SECRET

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Organization Favor Foreign Graduates Than Local Graduates? by wunmi590(m): 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
hilaomo:
THATS LIFE FOR YOU...Y CHOOSE TO BE AN OBSERVER WHEN YOU KNOW THE SECRET

Hmmm, you are right my brother
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Organization Favor Foreign Graduates Than Local Graduates? by BOWOTO(m): 1:13am On Feb 10, 2015
In life you need to upgrade yourself if you want to move up the ladder.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Organization Favor Foreign Graduates Than Local Graduates? by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 10, 2015
That's just the koko especially in media houses they prefer foreign graduates that can twist their tongues perfectly and comfortably well. Little wonder people go there for Msc and so on.
The more reason every1 needs to upgrade

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Organization Favor Foreign Graduates Than Local Graduates? by abbccc(m): 9:25am On Feb 10, 2015
Their curriculum and education standard is far better than ours....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Opening / Job Alert / Petroleum Engineers Needed At Genoil N Gas Group Of Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.