Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Essay Competition!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Essay Competition!!! (431 Views)

Essay Questions On Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Competition / Desigo Launches National Essay Competition To Stimulate Youths Towards Tourism / Write And Become Rich- SIGMA Essay Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Essay Competition!!! by ultimatum: 1:16am On Feb 10, 2015
Hi everyone.

Chips Bits and Bytes, a software company and e-learning firm in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria brings forth a platform for young students to engage in a writing competition.

You are to write in 200 words, an essay on the impact of e-learning in secondary schools in Nigeria.

Include your name, school, name of principal, and principal's phone number.

First 500 applicants will be given cash prizes and laptops. Hurry now

Send entries to essay@cbblimited.com.ng

For all secondary school students!
Re: Essay Competition!!! by 19naia(m): 6:53am On Feb 10, 2015
In just a few words is my first essay ever on the great acheivement of being 1st to comment.. First place does not come easy in life for anyone especially in Populous Nigeria where a growing many millions are competeing for this elusive spot of Number one..
Today is my day, even though tomorrow i may come last, today i will give thanks here in this short essay for being first to comment and this alone is prize in itself.. From my new high position, i extend blessings all the way down to those who are last to comment.. And trust i will be there as last to comment one day while looking up in pride(and small style jealousy) at you in the majesty of your being first to comment..
Ok, i will go now and pop the cork on my 1938 spanish vintage... I knew a worthy day would come for it's cork to pop and my glass to tip in joyous cheers... grin

(1) (Reply)

The Grass On The Other Side / Let Us Know The Situation Of Power In Your Area / Germanwings Airbus A320 With 142 Passengers Onboard Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.