Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Top 10 Scariest Details Of (black) Box IPO - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Scariest Details Of (black) Box IPO (579 Views)

Top 10 Scariest Places In The World / Scariest River Creatures In The World / Box IPO Valuation – To Buy Or Not To Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Scariest Details Of (black) Box IPO by rajeshdhnashire: 5:51am On Feb 10, 2015
On 24th March,2014, Online storage company Box filed for an IPO and unveiled its plans to raise US$250 million. The company is in race to be build the largest cloud storage platform and it competes with larger companies like Google Inc and its rival, Dropbox.I quickly browsed through Box S1 Filing and when i was hoping to see a Cool Blue Box, turned out to be a diffused “Black Box”. I also prepared a quick and dirty Box Financial Model to further access the gravity of the situation and realized that Box Financials were full of horror stories. You may also want to download Box IPO Financial Model for further details.
Re: Top 10 Scariest Details Of (black) Box IPO by Extom(m): 5:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Another Michael Scoffield from Yabaleft. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Postgraduate Admission 2014/2015 / Ernst Mach Grants / Kwasu Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.