Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl (29268 Views)

Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife In Adorable New Photo / Sunday Oliseh Meets With Victor Moses In London.....photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Oiselenjakhian(m): 11:26am On Feb 10, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is http://trustondevcenary.com please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by 9jahubcom(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2015
yap
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:
After so many attempts to find true love, i can conclude that ladies in this part of the world are thieves. i have been scammed, used and dumped by series of girl pretending they love me. Now I'm looking for a lady from Ghana or South Africa. Any non-Nigerian lady in the house? your attention is needed. undecided

Oya....I dash you...take this links

Link 1

Link 2

Oh and stop looking for perfection. It does not exist.
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by DuchessLily(f): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2015
Congrats Victor. Baby Nyah welcome. U r blessed

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by steffans(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2015
K
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by rashyhb: 11:28am On Feb 10, 2015
good. may god bless the boy
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by watchindelta(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2015
so Moses get wify grin grin i don`t kn ohhhh cheesy
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by wiringdpt(m): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2015
Congrat bro but the name is kinda funny, Nyah means ladyboy in Malay language.
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 10, 2015
wiringdpt:
Congrat bro but the name is kinda funny, Nyah means ladyboy in Malay language.

It might mean something else in other languages.....
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by amenna(f): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
congrat
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by j4sure(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Congrats oiooo bro Moses keep it up oo. Now i understand why u dey always get injury.
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by rattlesnake(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Greatomotoy:
source
curry
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by ggrey2020(f): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:
After so many attempts to find true love, i can conclude that ladies in this part of the world are thieves. i have been scammed, used and dumped by series of girl pretending they love me. Now I'm looking for a lady from Ghana or South Africa. Any non-Nigerian lady in the house? your attention is needed. undecided

I am avialble my number is 0811004216

NIGERIAN GIRLS KEEPS SCAMMING US IN THE NAME OF LOVE
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by ggrey2020(f): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

I am avialble my number is 08110004216

NIGERIAN GIRLS KEEPS SCAMMING US IN THE NAME OF LOVE
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=ggrey2020 post=30597508][/quote]

Park well, gold digger undecided

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Shoutozone: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
No pictures? Ehya... would have loved to see the face of the little angel and the mum. Big congrats to them.
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Mancity26(m): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
TVTKOKO:
AFTER DRIBBLING ON THE PITCH, HE SCORES ON THE BED. DATS NAIJA PLAYERS except for mikel slow obi wey no sabi anytin
before mikel slow obi get 2 40yrz, he may score
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by agoadiv(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
in a nigerian mans mind

so young to get married
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by saintalive(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by wiringdpt(m): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
I know
bushdoc9919:

It might mean something else in other languages.....
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by tolexy007(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
engllishmart:
bushy matured cuunt is the best to Bleep anytime anyday! Just try it. You go suck am tire
undecided
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by chichriso: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
congrats to him, since he has not being playing, he decided to DO it with his wife

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by chuksey1(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
working on my game.

will join u guys soon.
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Applaner: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
thank God

tubaba, u don learn anything??

wife, no b baby mama

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by ihedinobi2: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Congrats, man.
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Truckpusher(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
WYMAN:
[size=25pt]why are you impersonating some one,who did nothing wronge to u, in such a bad light.

I almost tought,this is englishsmart,only to check ur moniker properlly and spot the differenc,

Guyz please beware of this guy,he is not the real englishsmart.
Check his moniker well and see the "ll" in his englishsmart

This is assasination of character..hard earned..
I tink suen should look into this,cos it will be had for ppl to spot the differenc.while they mistake this troll for the real englishsmart[/size]
You've got an eagle eye.
I noticed but prefer not engage him because if everyone can avoid such monikers it would become a useless prank and these criminal folks will stop cloning monikers .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs / As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season / FIFA U17WC: Meet Africa’s Four Representatives To Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.