Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Please Someone Should Recommend A Hosting Company For Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Someone Should Recommend A Hosting Company For Me (768 Views)

What Do You Consider When Looking For A Hosting Site / Starting A Hosting Firm / Vbhostnet Who Has A Hosting Account With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Recommend A Hosting Company For Me by Ajax1211: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2015
I want to host a site and need a reliable and efficient hosting company.

please dont recommend a company you have not used, there are so many useless and incompetent guys out there claiming to run a hosting company e.g lagos host.com (these guys are just useless).

So please am waiting. Thanks
Re: Please Someone Should Recommend A Hosting Company For Me by hilaryiwens05: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Please Someone Should Recommend A Hosting Company For Me by CreativeWeb(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2015
siteground.com or doamin.com or stablehost.com
Re: Please Someone Should Recommend A Hosting Company For Me by 4thewin: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
I have used hostgator.com for years and have many sites with them and virtually zero downtime. They aren't perfect but better than most and very affordable. Here is a coupon code for 25% off, I just checked it and it is working: SECRETDISCOUNT25OFF

Good luck and feel free to PM me if you have any questions. -4thewin
Re: Please Someone Should Recommend A Hosting Company For Me by adewasco2k(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Siteground anytime grin
Re: Please Someone Should Recommend A Hosting Company For Me by dayoungmoney1: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
4thewin:
I have used hostgator.com for years and have many sites with them and virtually zero downtime. They aren't perfect but better than most and very affordable. Here is a coupon code for 25% off, I just checked it and it is working: SECRETDISCOUNT25OFF

Good luck and feel free to PM me if you have any questions. -4thewin
can i use gtbank naira debit card to pay for hosting on instigator?
Re: Please Someone Should Recommend A Hosting Company For Me by 4thewin: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
dayoungmoney1:

can i use gtbank naira debit card to pay for hosting on instigator?

Instigator? Hehe... never heard them called that, but funny. Hostgator.com, LOL. grin

I Googled ur card, it has a Mastercard logo, right? Might be OK, but you can't know for sure unless you contact their support people to check first. Or just try the transaction and see what happens. Good luck.
Re: Please Someone Should Recommend A Hosting Company For Me by Webhost(m): 1:16am On Feb 11, 2015
Hosting your websites in Nigeria has never been easier, We have unmatchable technical support and if your are just starting out as web designers, we can help you with the support you need. Just check www.mynaijahost.com and mind you our servers are based in USA, Canada and Australia. Call our Hotline anytime, even in the mid night. 07030595653. No down time, affordable and 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEED. WE LOVE WEB

www.mynaijahost.com

DESIGNERS AND ALL WEB SPACE USERS... 30 days money back guaranteed if not satisfied.

We pray that you succeed.
Re: Please Someone Should Recommend A Hosting Company For Me by maziano(m): 2:32am On Feb 11, 2015
I own a web hosting company in Australia called www.mmatechnologies.com.au

Shoot me an email at support(at) mmatechnologies(dot)com (dot)au Keith your domain name. I Will offer you 1months free WordPress hosting with a free theme courtesy of mythemeshop (Worth $45).
You will get your site up and running within 24hours with with WordPress installed.You don't have to worry about the server end, that's our job.You focus on your content and blog.

For your information, this WordPress service is dedicated so you don't share system resources with any of my clients.

If you decide to continue after one month, then you pay a discounted fee As seen on my web site.

Every other person who wants this service can send an email also as provided.

Don't abuse my kind gesture.I will close your account if I notice spam or any insecure plugin.

I can offer a dedicated IP only if y ou give me a reason why u need to it.

Regards,
enjoy blogging.
Re: Please Someone Should Recommend A Hosting Company For Me by adewaleh(m): 6:57am On Feb 11, 2015
4thewin:

Instigator? Hehe... never heard them called that, but funny. Hostgator.com, LOL. grin

I Googled ur card, it has a Mastercard logo, right? Might be OK, but you can't know for sure unless you contact their support people to check first. Or just try the transaction and see what happens. Good luck.
if you have a secure code. you can use your GT bank MasterCard.

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Use Pinterest To Promote Your Business / Oga Boss Them Help Me Finish My Joomla Bulksms Site? Atleast Make I Join D Race / Gtbank Internet Banking Portal Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.