Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Help!!! Please Help Me Find Her - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Help!!! Please Help Me Find Her (507 Views)

Help Please... My Dstv Decoder Is Not Scanning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Please Help Me Find Her by jaelz(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2015
please who watched the "i need to know programme " back then in the early 2000's ? am asking of that very beautiful girl "may" that was dating the principals son then, who had funke akindele as her friend to.. pls can any one help me out in finding her name for me real names? thanks
Re: Help!!! Please Help Me Find Her by BluePearls(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
you mean the fair complexioned girl? if its she, i do see her around Okota area, and she's not so beautiful now...well as they say, 'beauty is in the eyes of the beholder' lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!! Please Help Me Find Her by jaelz(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
BluePearls:
you mean the fair complexioned girl? if its she, i do see her around Okota area, and she's not so beautiful now...well as they say, 'beauty is in the eyes of the beholder' lipsrsealed
yes o she's the one o

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Supplier Of DVD Films In Bulk. / What Happened To A Guy When He Used Google The Wrong Way [video] / New Google Musical Doodle On Google Homepage!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.