Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Must See! Funny Pix Of Jonathan Campaign Billboard In Abuja - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Must See! Funny Pix Of Jonathan Campaign Billboard In Abuja (1391 Views)

[funny Pix] When Bae Allows You To Touch It / SEE Funny Pictures Of What Daddys do When Home Alone With The Baby / Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See! Funny Pix Of Jonathan Campaign Billboard In Abuja by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
SAW THIS HAND MADE BILLBOARD THIS MORNING OF PRES. GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND I JUST HAD TO TAKE THE PICTURE AND POST IT HERE FOR ALL TO SEE....I HOPE THIS MAKES FRONT PAGE SHA...

Re: Must See! Funny Pix Of Jonathan Campaign Billboard In Abuja by adahib: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Crazy...
Re: Must See! Funny Pix Of Jonathan Campaign Billboard In Abuja by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ptcheeeeew.... next!
Re: Must See! Funny Pix Of Jonathan Campaign Billboard In Abuja by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Op try harder, if you dig really really really deep, I'm sure you can rustle up something truly funny...
For now, just join the transformation train so we can take you out of that neighborhood with all the plywood and charcoal lying around so you wont go and write another BS
Re: Must See! Funny Pix Of Jonathan Campaign Billboard In Abuja by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
no wonder u dnt have a real pix.....sadistic piece of shit@bestestgirl

1 Like

Re: Must See! Funny Pix Of Jonathan Campaign Billboard In Abuja by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
profeth:
no wonder u dnt have a real pix.....sadistic piece of shit@bestestgirl
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
e pain you
Eyeah, sorry honey, but its not my fault that your career as a comedian ended at your conception and your career as a portrait artist ended at birth,
Keep trying my dear brother, i am 100% sure that there is a profession out there for you kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Must See! Funny Pix Of Jonathan Campaign Billboard In Abuja by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
who are you?your personal text read "crazy world" ......u never c good in anytin...your world is indeed crazy.

(1) (Reply)

Seriously Guys What Would You Do To This Guy? He Thinks Its Funny!!! / Women Sha... LMAO / When You Paid For 600k For wedding makeup (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.