Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

In Need Of Car Of 200k And Below - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In Need Of Car Of 200k And Below (1066 Views)

Pls, I Need A Good Vehicle Of 200k To Convey Me To And From Work / SOLD!SOLD!!Toks 08 Toyota Avalon+PICS OF CAR IN 9JA / Need A Car Of 200k To 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Car Of 200k And Below by timawoku(m): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
I have a friend that just sold off his car (because of financial reasons) and is willing to buy a cheaper car right away, it will be appreciated if the car has ac. Please drop comment if you have any. We will get in touch. Thanks

Ps: location is lagos
Re: In Need Of Car Of 200k And Below by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
I have a private jet with ac for 200k to sell. That will be more economical for your friend.
Re: In Need Of Car Of 200k And Below by dhemmyhardy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
@timawoku I have a nissan maxima for sell at 200k
The engine is in good condition and come with AC u can
Call me for more info 07035443363. Its an eagle

Regards
Dhemmyhardy
Re: In Need Of Car Of 200k And Below by AreaFada2: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bridgetown:
I have a private jet with ac for 200k to sell. That will be more economical for your friend.
Abeg free the guy jor!

I looked for one for about 300k about 3 years ago. In the end I bought one for 350k. Yet the person I bought it for had problems with the car after just weeks, which continued.

Better to buy a decent car if you can afford it.
Re: In Need Of Car Of 200k And Below by timawoku(m): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bridgetown:
thanks!

May you get similar reply when you are financially down (amen)
Re: In Need Of Car Of 200k And Below by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
timawoku:
thanks!

cheesy cheesy
Re: In Need Of Car Of 200k And Below by timawoku(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
AreaFada2:
Abeg free the guy jor!

I looked for one for about 300k about 3 years ago. In the end I bought one for 350k. Yet the person I bought it for had problems with the car after just weeks, which continued.

Better to buy a decent car if you can afford it.
bros I feel you but...

He was using an Eod but he needed to urgently fund his business so he had to sell it off.
To start walking to his office now na wahala, so I advised him to use the change on the eod (like 200k) to get himself a small car. He will definitely stand up and buy better again later.
Re: In Need Of Car Of 200k And Below by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
timawoku:
thanks!

What a prayer! My friend pray to God for uplifting not pathetic prayers for self consolation. You nd I know that 200k car will give you more sorrow than joy. Don't worry Oluwa will provide.
Re: In Need Of Car Of 200k And Below by timawoku(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bridgetown:

What a prayer! My friend pray to God for uplifting not pathetic prayers for self consolation. You nd I know that 200k car will give you more sorrow than joy. Don't worry Oluwa will provide.
my brother!

Na economy cause all these yawa na!
May God provide for us all...
But don't underestimate that positive force called luck!
Re: In Need Of Car Of 200k And Below by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
timawoku:
my brother!

Na economy cause all these yawa na!
May God provide for us all...
But don't underestimate that positive force called luck!

Very true, but there is always a price to pay for luck, many of us don't even know it just like the price we are paying for goodluck right now.
Re: In Need Of Car Of 200k And Below by timawoku(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bridgetown:

Very true, but there is always a price to pay for luck, many of us don't even know it just like the price we are paying for goodluck right now.
na true you talk for that one sha! May God grant us good luck in all our endeavors (no be jonathan o)
Re: In Need Of Car Of 200k And Below by emirp: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
I'm interested too in your Nissan maxima pls can u state the year or better u post the pix as well thanks.
Re: In Need Of Car Of 200k And Below by timawoku(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
emirp:
I'm interested too in your Nissan maxima pls can u state the year or better u post the pix as well thanks.
see sabotage o!

grin
Re: In Need Of Car Of 200k And Below by turok: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
na wa oh.......... person say he need car of 200k una won chop am raw. e no mention range rover or venza oh. i de sure say e fit get like golf 2 or any other small car for that amount. abeg make una wen mock am apologize. after all, all fingers re not equal

(1) (Reply)

2007 Honda Civic Neatly Used 4cyl In Egbeda 950k / SOLD Very Sharp Used 2002 Model Of Honda Accord 4 Sale In Asaba / Hot Deal! Reg Honda Accord 2008 Model With Nav System. 1year Used For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.