Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products (2424 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online / Wema Bank Positions For Acquisition, Merger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products by Noblemaster: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
[b]

Infact,I wonder why many Nigerians are out there without job when there are so many opportunities for them to make huge amount of money with a little capitals by applying
the (little) skills given to you by God.

Napoleon Hill said, start where you are, with what you have and before long others will come.

In this topic i will teach you

(1) how to produce so many items e.g pefumes,hair cream, hair treatment lotions,balm, yogurt,juice,antiseptic soap, e.t.c

(2)how to start with the amount you have now

(3)how to access loans

(4) how to apply for sponsorship both from individuals, NGOs and government platforms

(5) how to stay motivated till you make it big giving my own personal experiences and those of my friends too in the production business

(6)how to produce your own label bearing your name

(7)how to package your product (how to develop USP to help carve a niche for your product in the market

(cool how to promote your products

(9)essentially advise you on the type of product to make profit on

(10)how to locate sellers of machines and original(non adulterated) chemicals

(11)and lots more.

We have over 100 items that we teach/train people on, through different platforms like

(1) seminars,

(2)one on one training,

(3)online e.g email, e-books etc

(4)videos sent to any destination through waybill/speedpost

(5)SAED programs for corpers e.t.c

how tutorials will totally change your life after you applied all the techniques impacted in you.

HOW WILL I TAKE PART IN THIS TUTORIALS.

We are currently using online lectures to teach our customers because the problem we faced during our last lectures is that many of our clients do not get to the venue at the appropriate to while many do not meet up.

So this time around, we have prepared some ebooks that offers our client both online and offline lectures and we also make tutorials to email lectures i.e you are being taught on your e-mail.

IS THERE ANY GUARANTEE

Yes. We guarantee you with a validity period of 30 days after the money has been paid.
We give you this opportunity because we are 100% percent sure of ourselves..

SO, HOW MUCH IS THE TUTORIAL

The amount involve is just a tken amount of money

it's just #5,000

HOW WILL I PAY

Our payments is made through bank transfer and master card,
below are our bank details

BANK NAME:- STANBIC IBTC

ACCOUNT NAME:- OBADIMU ISMAIL IDOWU

ACCOUNT NUMBER:- 0013244272

After the payment has been made. Send us a mail through
Noblewapinfo@gmail.com

or send a text message to us via +2348149617083
containing the below details

*YOUR NAME

*THE PRODUCT YOU PAID FOR

* YOUR EMAIL AND MOBILE NUMBER

*HOW YOU WILL LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR LECTURE

*THE DATE YOU PAID

We send you a reply message as soon as we get alert from the bank.

THANK YOU FOR READING

By===> OBADIMU ISMAIL [/b]
Re: Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products by Noblemaster: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
We have re-write it

please take your time to read it
Re: Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products by needinfo: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tittle says free skill acquisition but what is the 5k for then.what do we understand by the word free.naija and marketing without being sincere
Re: Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products by Noblemaster: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
needinfo:
Tittle says free skill acquisition but what is the 5k for then.what do we understand by the word free.naija and marketing without being sincere

there's a saying that says nothing good goes for free

endeveur to purchase this ebook to be boss of your self with little amount of capital
Re: Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products by TOYNEX(f): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2015

Re: Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products by TOYNEX(f): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor / Can And Where Will I Exchange My Libyan Dinars To Naira In Nigeria / A4 Paper Distributors!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.