Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Identical Twin-sisters Marry The Same Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Identical Twin-sisters Marry The Same Man (1447 Views)

Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identical Twin-sisters Marry The Same Man by juliusocean(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
South African identical twins Owami and Olwethu Mzazi reportedly got married
to the same man recently. The two sister revealed it is their dream to get
married to the same man, and they couldn’t be happier.

source. http://www.36ng.com.ng/2015/02/10/south-african-twins-marry-the-same-man/

Re: Identical Twin-sisters Marry The Same Man by juliusocean(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
lucky dude

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin-sisters Marry The Same Man by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nasty.

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin-sisters Marry The Same Man by Stillfire: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
It's their choice. Women are not helpless victims.
Re: Identical Twin-sisters Marry The Same Man by cococandy(f): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
They want to be inseparable cheesy
Re: Identical Twin-sisters Marry The Same Man by taryour(f): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Happy my foot. Na small time e remain before they start hating each other and regretting their actions.

Nothing can be compared to the wrath of a JEALOUS woman.

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin-sisters Marry The Same Man by MizMyColi(f): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
This is so unwise.
Well undecided
To each, his path.

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin-sisters Marry The Same Man by kika23(f): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
MizMyColi:
This is so unwise.
Well undecided
To each, his path.

There are some twins like that, you can't separate them atall!! So the best thing is for them to be together all the time...
Re: Identical Twin-sisters Marry The Same Man by jnrbayano(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
The "identical" in the twins will soon turn to "non-identical"

From non-identical twins to just siblings.

From siblings to friends.

From friends to "nwunye di"

From "nwunye di" to wrestling superstars

From wrestling superstars to Jean Claude Van Damme vs Bolo Young.

...and then to a nollywood-like scenario where Ini Edo poisons Tonto Dike

undecided

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin-sisters Marry The Same Man by MizMyColi(f): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
kika23:

There are some twins like that, you can't separate them atall!! So the best thing is for them to be together all the time...

Well.
You might be right.

The lens with which I view the world now clearly states impossible is nothing

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin-sisters Marry The Same Man by Stillfire: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
taryour:
Happy my foot. Na small time e remain before they start hating each other and regretting their actions.

Nothing can be compared to the wrath of a JEALOUS woman.

You think so? grin What about a man who finds out his woman cheated or she lies her child is his and later finds out the child isn't? I mean for the past few days we've been barraged by NL boys who swear tooth and nail to kill their spouses for 'disrespecting' them. grin grin grin That kain wrath pass a jealous woman wrath o. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin-sisters Marry The Same Man by taryour(f): 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Stillfire:

You think so? grin What about a man who finds out his woman cheated or she lies her child is his and later finds out the child isn't? I mean for the past few days we've been barraged by NL boys who swear tooth and nail to kill their spouses for 'disrespecting' them. grin grin grin That kain wrath pass a jealous woman wrath o. grin grin grin

My sister/brother no soul can be as wicked as a woman. No bitterness can be compared to the bitterness of a woman. A woman can keep malice/hatered/secrets/vengeance/ e.t.c till eternity.

Do you know how deep a woman mind can get There is a saying in yoruba that goes as ** a woman mind is deeper than eternity ** sorry can't type in yoruba. But you understand yoruba well,you understand better.

The only difference in women is that some are God fearing and very emotional while some are Devils.
Re: Identical Twin-sisters Marry The Same Man by Stillfire: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
taryour:

My sister/brother no soul can be as wicked as a woman. No bitterness can be compared to the bitterness of a woman. A woman can keep malice/hatered/secrets/vengeance/ e.t.c till eternity.

Do you know how deep a woman mind can get There is a saying in yoruba that goes as ** a woman mind is deeper than eternity ** sorry can't type in yoruba. But you understand yoruba well,you understand better.

The only difference in women is that some are God fearing and very emotional while some are Devils.

We can't really quantify bitterness or wrath anyway to determine who has more wrath like the other. But after the past week I've come to realize hell hath no fury like a man scorned. grin

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin-sisters Marry The Same Man by KanwuliaJara: 12:25am On Feb 11, 2015
Stale groom for stale brides! grin
Re: Identical Twin-sisters Marry The Same Man by tiredface: 5:23am On Feb 11, 2015
The man was only thinking of his diicckk. So sad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SEE The Witch That Fell From The Sky (A Must Read) / BALANCE In Marriage Is A Good Thing :) / 12 General Manners And Etiquette.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.