Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Davido Comments About His High School Teacher On Facebook - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Comments About His High School Teacher On Facebook (457 Views)

I Have Never Heard Any Negative Comments About This Song By A Nairalander / Good News From Kenya - High School Music Does A Cover Song For Sauti Sol / Jidenna Apologises To Nigerians Over His Recent Comments About Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Comments About His High School Teacher On Facebook by Teamsafecozzy: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Who would have thought that Davido, who picked up about 22 Music awards last year, at some point in his life was told that he was the most unlikely person to succeed. Well, we’re all human and no one knows tomorrow that’s why its important to believe in oneself and never underestimate anyone.

The ”Skelewu” crooner put up an interesting post on Facebook about his French High school teacher who told him he was the most unlikely person to succeed.

Posing with his two luxury cars, he took to Instagram to respond to the statement she made many years ago.

He wrote: ‘My French teacher in high school told me me I was the MOST UNLIKELY TO SUCCEED. JOKES ON HER!!’

Source
http://www.safecozzy.com/news/davido-comments-about-his-high-school-teacher-on-facebook/

Re: Davido Comments About His High School Teacher On Facebook by AmakaDNB(f): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Teachers say such rubbish all the time without realizing there is more to success than A grades

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kurt Cobain Diaries(unreleased Pages) / Mtvbase Audition / At Last Boko Haram Enter Lagos! Bomb Scare At Murtala Muhammed International Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.