Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Editor Wanted In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Editor Wanted In Ibadan (1578 Views)

@mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh / Academic Writer And Editor Wanted To Edit And Format Academic Chapter 1$2 / VACANCY - Teachers Wanted In Benin City, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Editor Wanted In Ibadan by emonkey(m): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Are you passionate about books ?
A very intelligent and imaginative editor , male or female , is needed by a start up publishing company .
A good degree in English is ESSENTIAL
Excellent computer skills especially mastery of MS WORD is ESSENTIAL

Please email your CV/application to ambookpublishing@gmail.com or submit your CV and application at the reception at :
The Publisher
1 Olanipekun Street, Ososami Road,
Oke Ado Ibadan.

Interviewing next week. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Addition: Please if you don't have a university degree in ENGLISH and you do not live in IBADAN , do not apply; thank you
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by legendary11(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
emonkey:
Are you passionate about books ?
A very intelligent and imaginative editor , male or female , is needed by a start up publishing company .
A good degree in English is ESSENTIAL
Excellent computer skills especially mastery of MS WORD is ESSENTIAL

Please email your CV/application to ambookpublishing@gmail.com or submit your CV and application at the reception at :
The Publisher
1 Olanipekun Street, Ososami Road,
Oke Ado Ibadan.

Interviewing next week. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.

As if you 'll give out the job......
You know within yourself that you are deceiving ppl and so callous to disqualify any applicant without calling for a test or interview.
In reference to your previous posts, how many applicants have gotten jobs through you?
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by davit: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
legendary11:

You know within yourself that you are deceiving ppl and so callous to disqualify any applicant without calling for a test or interview.
In reference to your previous posts, how many applicants have gotten jobs through you?

You re right bro. This guy must be a joker!
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by emonkey(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2015
legendary11:

davit:

You re right bro. This guy must be a joker!

I am sorry if you sent an application and were not selected for interview. We really have no time to interview people who do not meet our basic qualifications and such people should also really have no time to waste on interviews where they do not meet the basic qualification (e.g if you don't have a university degree in ENGLISH and you do not live in IBADAN , do not apply; thank you).. We also have no interest in employing people who will have to be dismissed shortly later because of incompetence. Our policy is to continue to advertise vacancies until we find suitable persons. Thanks for your enquiry.

PS: Has anyone ever complained that they have been financially defrauded on basis of our advertisement ?
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by emonkey(m): 9:40am On Feb 11, 2015
emonkey:

I am sorry if you sent an application and were not selected for interview. We really have no time to interview people who do not meet our basic qualifications and such people should also really have no time to waste on interviews where they do not meet the basic qualification (e.g if you don't have a university degree in ENGLISH and you do not live in IBADAN , do not apply; thank you). We also have no interest in employing people who will have to be dismissed shortly later because of incompetence. Our policy is to continue to advertise vacancies until we find suitable persons. Thanks for your enquiry.

PS: Has anyone ever complained that they have been financially defrauded on basis of our advertisement ?
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by legendary11(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2015
tales by moonlight
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by legendary11(m): 9:15am On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=emonkey post=30624506][/quote

once upon a time
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by legendary11(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2015
emonkey:

I am sorry if you sent an application and were not selected for interview. We really have no time to interview people who do not meet our basic qualifications and such people should also really have no time to waste on interviews where they do not meet the basic qualification (e.g if you don't have a university degree in ENGLISH and you do not live in IBADAN , do not apply; thank you).. We also have no interest in employing people who will have to be dismissed shortly later because of incompetence. Our policy is to continue to advertise vacancies until we find suitable persons. Thanks for your enquiry.

STORY 4 D gods
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by felifeli: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
legendary11:

STORY 4 D gods

You are an obviously jobless troll. Get a life or go settle whatever grievance you have with the world elsewhere. Nonsense. Even your attitude makes you not employable. SMH
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by emonkey(m): 9:20am On Feb 16, 2015
Never mind. Whatever he does for a living I sincerely wish him the best.
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by legendary11(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by legendary11(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
felifeli:

You are an obviously jobless troll. Get a life or go settle whatever grievance you have with the world elsewhere. Nonsense. Even your attitude makes you not employable. SMH

I can see that you are not morally
trained or mentally go astray. If that
is the way you talk to your elders u
gotta I long way to go, 'cos you r
paying #15K for 31 days does not
signify success in your life b4 u
spew trash on d net . "End shall
justify the means"
The question still remains; How
many applicants has gotten jobs
through your pay master's previous
posts?
Call me or drop ur cell
number ;
+14044481417
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by felifeli: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
legendary11:

I can see that you are not morally
trained or mentally go astray. If that
is the way you talk to your elders u
gotta I long way to go, 'cos you r
paying #15K for 31 days does not
signify success in your life b4 u
spew trash on d net . "End shall
justify the means"
The question still remains; How
many applicants has gotten jobs
through your pay master's previous
posts?
Call me or drop ur cell
number ;
+14044481417

You can still talk ? Thank God I have a N15k a month job. What then is an old fool like you doing in this Nairaland forum still looking for job and insulting people who refuse to employ you ? Agbaya.
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by legendary11(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
felifeli:

You can still talk ? Thank God I have a N15k a month job. What then is an old fool like you doing in this Nairaland forum still looking for job and insulting people who refuse to employ you ? Agbaya.

I see.
I look for a job here in Atlanta or something? never again!

Your pay master operates in Ibadan, Oyo State and not Atlanta, GA. He knows he is guilty of d accusation 'cos he never knew he's been watching for posting series of jobs vacancy without a single testimony from anyone.

I can see how saucy u are. That's why ppl are dieing ignorantly because of their naivety.
Anyways, I pity ur family for raising a disgraceful kid like u
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by felifeli: 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
legendary11:

I see.
I look for a job here in Atlanta or something? never again!

Your pay master operates in Ibadan, Oyo State and not Atlanta, GA. He knows he is guilty of d accusation 'cos he never knew he's been watching for posting series of jobs vacancy without a single testimony from anyone.

I can see how saucy u are. That's why ppl are dieing ignorantly because of their naivety.
Anyways, I pity ur family for raising a disgraceful kid like u

I now see your problem. You are a mad man suffering from delusion. That is why they did not employ you. You in Atlanta? They will soon take you back to mental hospital. Agbaya. Better go and see doctor quickly before you start to walk naked in the market. Jobless old man.
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by emonkey(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2015
This is very sad. Do you know with all the argument above people still do not read the advertisement above before sending application. The posting says "A good degree in English is ESSENTIAL". We keep getting application from people with degree in Geography, Journalism, Business Administration, Political Science, Insurance etc etc, every degree except English. Is it that they cannot understand English and don't know the meaning of essential ?

Records shows that the man complaining above (legendary11) applied for a job as a computer technician from our advertisement . His CV did not show that he knew anything about computer hardware only that he can do coreldraw etc etc. Of course he was not interviewed for the position because we have no need for someone who can do desktop publishing; we already have two . I am told he returned later to demand his CV back and was very abusive to the receptionist. For several weeks he has been sending me private messages on Nairaland which I refused to open and this I think is the reason for the above drama. Is this how Nigerians now search for a job , without paying attention to basic requirements ?

Please if you are not qualified for a position do not waste people's time by applying for it. Thank you
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by felifeli: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
emonkey:
This is very sad. Do you know with all the argument above people still do not read the advertisement above before sending application. The posting says "A good degree in English is ESSENTIAL". We keep getting application from people with degree in Geography, Journalism, Business Administration, Political Science, Insurance etc etc, every degree except English. Is it that they cannot understand English and don't know the meaning of essential ?

Records shows that the man complaining above (legendary11) applied for a job as a computer technician from our advertisement . His CV did not show that he knew anything about computer hardware only that he can do coreldraw etc etc. Of course he was not interviewed for the position because we have no need for someone who can do desktop publishing; we already have two . I am told he returned later to demand his CV back and was very abusive to the receptionist. For several weeks he has been sending me private messages on Nairaland which I refused to open and this I think is the reason for the above drama. Is this how Nigerians now search for a job , without paying attention to basic requirements ?

Please if you are not qualified for a position do not waste people's time by applying for it. Thank you

I could see that he is crazy. He came back to collect his CV; what a lunatic grin grin grin
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by legendary11(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2015
emonkey:

Oga, I only owe you an explanation and not the sick and mad boy arguing blindly b4 raining curses on his descendants.

The name Legendary11 belongs to me and not d guy applied for Computer engineering jobs in your firm.
I happened to be his school father when I was in the country and I forwarded your job link to him in November last year. In January this year I chatted with you why you refused to employ him because I know and ready to guaranty this guy with the last drop of my blood.
You requested for computer technicians and not computer operators, he doesn't know about Corel draw or desktop publishing but purely computer engineering e.g. Configuration, Installation, Troubleshooting, Hardware repairing, networking name them.
Furthermore, this guy repairs and maintains ALL the computer gadgets I import in to Nigeria with ease and this prompts me to speak on his behalf. I was very surprised when you said he was disqualified without a proper interview and investigation. I ASKED HIM TO GO AND COLLECT HIS CV 'cos it's unfair to disqualify someone you refused to go through his CV or failed to invite for an interview and you just concluded that he is not qualified for the profession he was trained for.
Oga, I'll tell you categorically that you leave most of your personal and hard tasks in the custody of your so call Secretary, this might not elevate your company progress.....PLS. THINK ABOUT IT.
God bless you for been a good listener
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by felifeli: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
legendary11:

Oga, I only owe you an explanation and not the sick and mad boy arguing blindly b4 raining curses on his descendants.

The name Legendary11 belongs to me and not d guy applied for Computer engineering jobs in your firm.
I happened to be his school father when I was in the country and I forwarded your job link to him in November last year. In January this year I chatted with you why you refused to employ him because I know and ready to guaranty this guy with the last drop of my blood.
Sir, you requested for computer technicians and not computer operators, he doesn't know about Corel draw or desktop publishing but purely computer engineering e.g. Configuration, Installation, Troubleshooting, Hardware repairing, networking name them.
Furthermore, this guy repairs and maintains ALL the computer gadgets I import in to Nigeria with ease and this prompts me to speak on his behalf. I was very surprised when you said he was disqualified without a proper interview and investigation. I ASKED HIM TO GO AND COLLECT HIS CV 'cos it's unfair to disqualify someone you refused to go through his CV, failed to invite for an interview and you just concluded that he is not qualified for the profession he was trained for.
Oga, I'll tell you categorically that you leave most of your personal and hard tasks in the custody of your so call Secretary, this might not elevate your company progress.....PLS. THINK ABOUT IT.
God bless you for been a good listener

In your own words (see above) :
1. Once upon a time
2. Tales by moonlight
3. Story 4 D gods
4. You know within yourself that you are deceiving ppl

daddy you sabi lie sha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Editor Wanted In Ibadan by legendary11(m): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
felifeli:

In your own words (see above) :
1. Once upon a time
2. Tales by moonlight
3. Story 4 D gods
4. You know within yourself that you are deceiving ppl

daddy you sabi lie sha grin grin grin grin grin grin

smh

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Bank / Job At MITV / Urgent Vacancies At Voice Of Freedom Broadcasting Systems Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.