Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

LASU: It's Been 5years Of No Result. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU: It's Been 5years Of No Result. (544 Views)

New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) / DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) / A University Without A Students' Union Government After 5years Of Inception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASU: It's Been 5years Of No Result. by Maximus85(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
The fight is dead. It's February 10 2010 that we wrote our last paper. It's exactly 5years today.

What have we done to deserve this? Why are we the ones paying for the incompetence of the school.

They allegedly misplaced our 100 level results. Now they just fixed rubbish for us in the student profile, you can imagine me having an A in a course and now it's an E.

I'm employing those with the power to help us.

Now I regret ever going to that school for my degree.
Re: LASU: It's Been 5years Of No Result. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
what's the name of the school?

let me guess, uniAbuja.
Re: LASU: It's Been 5years Of No Result. by menix(m): 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
what's the name of the school?

let me guess, uniAbuja.

Are u serious u did not see were he mentioned d skool..
Miss Ijebu garri..

@topic.. Sowii buh u shuld ve made enquiry b4 applying to dat dead skool, my broda I made a lot of enquiry wen I was faced wiv going to Lasu.
At least it paid off jst dat I had to wait for anoda session to gain admission else where..
Re: LASU: It's Been 5years Of No Result. by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 11, 2015
menix:

Are u serious u did not see were u mentioned d skool..
Miss Ijebu garri..

@topic.. Sowii buh u shuld ve made enquiry b4 applying to dat dead skool, my broda I made a lot of enquiry wen I was faced wiv going to Lasu.
At least it paid off jst dat I had to wait for anoda session to gain admission else where..
oh ok. thanks!
Re: LASU: It's Been 5years Of No Result. by ChristAlive: 12:15am On Feb 11, 2015
@op Kp prayn 2 God for his mercies
Re: LASU: It's Been 5years Of No Result. by geedot: 12:31am On Feb 11, 2015
That's really bad, especially coming from a University and not some public secondary school..
But OP if уσυ were given a higher grade than Your̶̲̥̅̊ original grade, ℓ sure say we no go hear anything °ºoo..
Re: LASU: It's Been 5years Of No Result. by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 11, 2015
How then did u go for service?
Re: LASU: It's Been 5years Of No Result. by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 11, 2015
Did u study a part time programme?

(1) (Reply)

Example Of Data Base System Management / ASUP Threatens Indefinite Strike / 10yr Old Nigerian Girl Secure Admission Into University UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.