Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,514 members, 7,826,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Photo Of The Day:- Who Have Played With This And Who Remembered This? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Photo Of The Day:- Who Have Played With This And Who Remembered This? (767 Views)

If You Think That Life Is Hard, Then You've Never Played This Mission... / Who Has Succesfully Played Fifa 16 Or 17 On Pc??? / “NBA 2K16” Is The Better Basketball Game I’ve Each Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day:- Who Have Played With This And Who Remembered This? by iamskatertola(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2015
Once upon a time……..
Those that are born in the 1980s and 1990s will remember
this!
Who have played with this and who remembered this?

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Who Have Played With This And Who Remembered This? by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2015
(Screams) Koroso!
I didn't really play d game in the game,except alone practising or ...gush I've 4gotten o,but sha I know twas fun watching others play.
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Who Have Played With This And Who Remembered This? by L0nestar(m): 12:11am On Feb 11, 2015
The awkward moment when you lose
And have to submit the back of your hand for lashing with the koroso biro head grin
Been there, done that
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Who Have Played With This And Who Remembered This? by iamskatertola(m): 12:27am On Feb 11, 2015
L0nestar:
The awkward moment when you lose
And have to submit the back of your hand for lashing with the koroso biro head grin
Been there, done that
. It was real fun_i swear down
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Who Have Played With This And Who Remembered This? by jamex93(m): 12:31am On Feb 11, 2015
I play...... Na every day i dey buy Big, con steal my father tiger radio battery...... In d night dem go floge me, d next day battery go still loss because i want play game

(1) (Reply)

Sportbet / Write Your Name By Chinese Calligrapher,cool! / Reply If You Can Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.