Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

7 Tips/ 7 Won Yesterday, Check For Ur Today 100% Betting Tips - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 7 Tips/ 7 Won Yesterday, Check For Ur Today 100% Betting Tips (1408 Views)

Betting Predictions: 3 Won Yesterday, Bet9ja Betting Codes ,19 Oct 2016 / 30+ Odds Today......100% Real...+no Scam Here. / Fixed Matches For Today 100% Sure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Tips/ 7 Won Yesterday, Check For Ur Today 100% Betting Tips by vicsoj007(m): 2:51am On Feb 11, 2015
CHELSEA VS EVERTON
Chelsea are now clear favourite to win the EPL as they having a good time with impressive form leading rival Manchester city by 7 point, mourinho got it right in the transfer window where he bought costa and fabregas who are now having top goals and top assists respective. seriously, Chelsea is having a formidable team. Everton is having a poorer season compared to last one, and they are just on 12 place with 27 points and the european places for next season are very far away for them at this moment. Chelsea demolished Everton with 6-3 away from home earlier this season and I dont expect anyting less than victory from chelsea

Date:11-2-2015 20:45
Pick: 1 @ 1.35
Category: England - EPL
more @ www.naijabetguide.com
Re: 7 Tips/ 7 Won Yesterday, Check For Ur Today 100% Betting Tips by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 11, 2015
smh
Re: 7 Tips/ 7 Won Yesterday, Check For Ur Today 100% Betting Tips by odave: 6:49am On Feb 11, 2015
Viscoj007, I won those games too, God bless you. Kindly help us increase the games plz. I won 3 times thru ur blog, I do re-edit the games, like 2.5 to 1.5, God bless you sir. And to you betcleric, you won't be able too handle evils that will befall you this year, scammer oshi, kayode omotayo, even if that's not ur name, always watch your back, u use gtbank to defraud ppl, you are not invicible. Long live viscoj007, long live naijabetgide
Re: 7 Tips/ 7 Won Yesterday, Check For Ur Today 100% Betting Tips by odave: 6:49am On Feb 11, 2015
Viscoj007, I won those games too, God bless you. Kindly help us increase the games plz. I won 3 times thru ur blog, I do re-edit the games, like 2.5 to 1.5, God bless you sir. And to you betcleric, you won't be able to handle evils that will befall you this year, scammer oshi, kayode omotayo, even if that's not ur name, always watch your back, u use gtbank to defraud ppl, you are not invicible. Long live viscoj007, long live naijabetgide
Re: 7 Tips/ 7 Won Yesterday, Check For Ur Today 100% Betting Tips by odave: 7:01am On Feb 11, 2015
adenuga33:
smh

Bros, do you work for betcleric.com or you are the one? The guy duped me, after I sending the money, he confirmed it, stopped replying my mails, blocked me off whatsapp, stopped picking my calls, he didn't even botherr to send me anything, the guy is a fucking scammer don't mislead ppl with ur signature, you know you are on my bbm? Maybe you are kayode omotayo, I don't know.
Re: 7 Tips/ 7 Won Yesterday, Check For Ur Today 100% Betting Tips by vicsoj007(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2015
odave:
Viscoj007, I won those games too, God bless you. Kindly help us increase the games plz. I won 3 times thru ur blog, I do re-edit the games, like 2.5 to 1.5, God bless you sir. And to you betcleric, you won't be able to handle evils that will befall you this year, scammer oshi, kayode omotayo, even if that's not ur name, always watch your back, u use gtbank to defraud ppl, you are not invicible. Long live viscoj007, long live naijabetgide
boss thanks for the complement, we will try to serve u better, we have just reduced the odds of our tip for 100% win. goodluck
Re: 7 Tips/ 7 Won Yesterday, Check For Ur Today 100% Betting Tips by odave: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2015
vicsoj007:

boss thanks for the complement, we will try to serve u better, we have just reduced the odds of our tip for 100% win. goodluck

You are the boss sir, I'm solidly behind you. I'm working on perfecting my draw skills, just 7 to 10 draws, I came so close last week, I had 10 half time draws, but I played full time draw. kindly add me on whatsapp sir 07030964620.

(1) (Reply)

Money Speaking: Before And After Pix Of Pierre-emerick Aubameyang / PHOTOS: Keshi's Team Mates Attended His Burial In Their 1994 Stips / Sure Fixed Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.