Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Urgent: Who Can Help Me Proof To My Mum That Ftb Betting Is A Dirty Exercise. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Urgent: Who Can Help Me Proof To My Mum That Ftb Betting Is A Dirty Exercise. (2914 Views)

Man Slumps, Dies During Early Morning Jogging Exercise In Lagos (photo) / Nairabet/bet9ja Betting: Is It A Sin Or Not? / Reasons Why Sport Betting Is Not Good For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: Who Can Help Me Proof To My Mum That Ftb Betting Is A Dirty Exercise. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
hi luv!!I'm new too grin
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help Me Proof To My Mum That Ftb Betting Is A Dirty Exercise. by emmabest2000(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Is there no dad in the pisho

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Who Can Help Me Proof To My Mum That Ftb Betting Is A Dirty Exercise. by jomoh: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
RomanceLander:
Hey common guys, where is the love.... help a sister out... Stop peeping and leaving

I once told a childhood friend that the next time I see him bet will be the end of our friendship. He got the message and never went back.

Tell your mum the betting is far more addictive than some drugs. Tell her to show you successful people that made it through betting then proceed to show her the kind of people (how rough their life ends up being) that engage in betting.

She might probably tell you that she won't get that deep. Tell her that's how people who are into it start. I don't know about you or how bold you can confront your mum but if I were you and all efforts at convincing her fails then I will resort to threat. Like the one I wrote up there. I might even tell her to forget having a son if she refuses.
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help Me Proof To My Mum That Ftb Betting Is A Dirty Exercise. by eliok(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
if my brother wins a million in bet, i may be tempted but i wont yield.
its nota sane way to make money

sometime i imagen people ask you what you do then what will you say?
same too when efcc comes or police
money is good but b careful
let her know this.
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help Me Proof To My Mum That Ftb Betting Is A Dirty Exercise. by expert1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Your brother need to pray this prayer point:

Every household family trying to block my success, God send them to 6 feet below.
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help Me Proof To My Mum That Ftb Betting Is A Dirty Exercise. by kevoh(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
jomoh:

I once told a childhood friend that the next time I see him bet will be the end of our friendship. He got the message and never went back.
#Yimu

You do know there's online betting? And he could be tapping his phone while betting right in front of you or beside you in church. tongue

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Who Can Help Me Proof To My Mum That Ftb Betting Is A Dirty Exercise. by jomoh: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
kevoh:

#Yimu

You do know there's online betting? And he could be tapping his phone while betting right in front of you or beside you in church. tongue

Nope. He's now married with a kid and doesn't have time for that again because of the nature of his job.
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help Me Proof To My Mum That Ftb Betting Is A Dirty Exercise. by Precioussilas10: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
hedonistic:
This football betting craze is spreading like wildfire these days. It's technically gambling, but at least it's more dignified than the regular Baba Ijebu lotto which is the real dirty game associated with riff-raff and area boys.

The only way your sweet mother will lose interest in this thing is if she loses her first couple of bets. However, since you say your brother is an expert at it and hardly loses, then I guess she will play the same bets (games) as he does and ride on his luck to win. If she wins often enough, then I'm afraid she is stuck and there's nothing you can do about it. In fact, I predict that you would also join them sooner than later and even become more addicted to it than your brother and your mother put together.
una no go kill me for this world that is she go even come be addict pass them lol
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help Me Proof To My Mum That Ftb Betting Is A Dirty Exercise. by nairaimporter: 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
RomanceLander:
Hello I'm new on this forum and I've admired so many things here which warranted my joining . One them being getting help.

So, my younger brother is a football addict, I mean to the core... which isn't bad shaaa. But he started getting on my nerves when he started trying to transfer it to my mum.
He's always betting football games and quote me 'he gets his fortune almost every time' .Hardly does he lose a prediction.
Now I overheard him discussing his fortunes with my mum and she seems interested..... I chipped in and started countering his points proving to him that betting is gambling and dirty and that he's allowed to go on with it since he doesn't want to get some piece if advice from me, but what I won't have is he introducing my mum into it.

Well I tried but I wasn't good enough to backup my claims .... I just know within me that my spirit hates that thing ... I just don't know why.

Imagine my shock when I came back from school yesterday to find out my brother has placed a bet of 9wins for my mum. Yesterday night two of the games clicked in positively remaining 5. And the money involved is big enough (don't want to mention amount) .

Supposing she wins the remaining 5, I fear this will never stop.
Please someone help me out , I'm scared seriously..... if I can just talk her out of this I'll be glad.

I NEED URGENT HELP FROM NAIRALANDERS PLEEEASEEE

I learnt this early in life "never borrow, never gamble"

Hold on to it to save your life and your family.

Do something strange you've never done before like crying and kneeling to convince your mum.

Last advice follow my blog at my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened 2 David Luiz 2day At A Preason Match That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus / Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.