Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display (2379 Views)

A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO / Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display / PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. (2) (3) (4)

Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by badassProdigy(m): 8:05am On Feb 11, 2015
Ice Prince's new love, Ghanaian/French beauty
Maima decided to promote his latest LP in a sexy way Rocking a face cap with the Album
title inscribed on it "Trash Can by Ice Prince"...

However With all her endowments,,I wonder how many people would even notice the cap.. grin

Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by buygala(m): 8:07am On Feb 11, 2015
Saggy boobs this early morning angry....see as the thing resemble Maiduguri-used slippers undecided

See as boys don spoil this fine girl life sha.... dem don use her boobsies measure the length, breadth, and diameter of their compound embarassed

Moinmoin abi na wetin dem dey call you, please look for an iron bra to support those crippled boobsies....

THE LABOR OF YOUR FALLEN HEROES MUST NOT BE IN VAIN angry

Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 11, 2015
wot u guys dont knw is that she can b paid several millions to do that
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by ammyluv2002(f): 8:08am On Feb 11, 2015
Selling point grin
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by dkronicle(m): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2015
Fallen balls
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by badassProdigy(m): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2015
funmilayoB:
paid by who? are boyfriend lolz... i don't fink so pretty...
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by valmunich(m): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Fallen mellons undecided

Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by CrazyScientist: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Major Boobs or Fallen Boobs sad
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by dre11(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2015
The gravitational force pulling that boobs downward no be for here[size=14]shockedshockedgrin[/size]

London bridge is falling down

Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by badassProdigy(m): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2015
dre11:

The gravitational force pulling that boobs downward no be for here[size=14]shockedshockedgrin[/size]

London bridge is falling down
lolz...
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by flolancracker: 8:21am On Feb 11, 2015
She is so pretty.
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by dre11(m): 8:24am On Feb 11, 2015
badassProdigy:

lolz...

gringrin

The thing don they reach elastic limit that nah why I scream
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by bisi16(m): 8:30am On Feb 11, 2015
Olympus has fallen.. undecided

Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2015
Not impressed. She has only succeeded in scaring me away from the album.
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by axortedbabe(f): 8:34am On Feb 11, 2015
If this relationship,if there's any atall last,make i knw wetin cause am..
She's bitiful sha..buh wud av bn more awesome well covered up..
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2015
She is pretty.
Her saggy boobs though undecided

Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by bayulll01(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2015
BaebieHot:
She is pretty.
fallen angels
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by englishmart(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2015
buygala:
Saggy boobs this early morning angry....see as the thing resemble Maiduguri-used slippers undecided

See as boys don spoil this fine girl life sha.... dem don use her boobsies measure the length, breadth, and diameter of their compound embarassed

Moinmoin abi na wetin dem dey call you, please look for an iron bra to support those crippled boobsies....

hahahahaj. May God have mercy on you sire gringringrin
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2015
Is that a a piercing between her breastt....thats stuff is shining like a ring....

She's beautiful I give her that
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by englishmart(m): 8:53am On Feb 11, 2015
I was downloading one of his songs in the album. I don't know what came over me, that I decided to login to nairaland. Now see what those booobs have caused now?

I have discontinued the downloading. We don't take shiits

Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2015
BaebieHot:
She is pretty.
Una don start again....she ok ...thankfully she's not wearing those metalic bras u ladies use.....some of Una ladies breast are even foldable but that iron bra go make am stand straight
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Tallesty1(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2015
funmilayoB:
And how much will Ice prince make from the album
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2015
The tin the sag like Lil wyne trouser
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by tope3x(m): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2015
Rotten melons
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by esskaay(m): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2015
cryLittle 1da its named Trash can!!!! After d whole boobs publicity, she's gonna b in d trash can. No long future with Ice prince with dis kinda PR. lipsrsealed Every man is conservative about his treasure..... Remember I said so. Doubt she's make it to d alter?
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Faibuhari: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2015
funmilayoB:
how many people wear *Trash Can* check your facts before commenting, the boobs looks like Zahra Buhari's own. No certificate
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Faibuhari: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2015
flolancracker:
She is so pretty.
You are wrong, I think I'd prefer you to her in a million ways.
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by hahn(m): 11:13am On Feb 11, 2015
buygala:

Lol. Evil comment. The bobbie don see better days
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by valmunich(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lacomus:
The tin the sag like Lil wyne trouser
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
kallmemrB:
Una don start again....she ok ...thankfully she's not wearing those metalic bras u ladies use.....some of Una ladies breast are even foldable but that iron bra go make am stand straight
ROTFLMAO cheesy grin guy take it easy nahh you gat me lookin for ma ass
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
And how much will Ice prince make from the album

Baller! Check-out Photos Of Justin Bieber's All-glass Mansion With Nightclub / Photos From Lolo1 Of Wazobia FM Surprise Birthday Party / 6 Photos Of Chris Oyakhilome’s Daughter, Sharon Looking All Fabulous