Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Call Me To Work With You On Video Editing And Training (abuja) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Call Me To Work With You On Video Editing And Training (abuja) (1372 Views)

Learn Video Editing And Motion Graphics At A Lower Cost / Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans / Start 2016 with a career in Digital video editing and Motion Graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Me To Work With You On Video Editing And Training (abuja) by ncpat(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2015
Hi guys, l'm in Abuja now, you can call me to work with you in video editing or better still train you on video editing using adobe premiere pro and after effects or do the latest adobe premiere pro cc 2014 installation to solve the problems of slow rendering when magic bullet is applied as a plugin.

Call me on 08065942445

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Design By Lorenzo / Order For Yourpersonalized Customized Tshirt O / Portrait Painting Of Olajumoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.