Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

JAMB CBT And Exambite - Truetalk - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB CBT And Exambite - Truetalk (699 Views)

Exambite CBT Simulator | Update Coming Soon / Exambite - So How Do I Study Effectively For Exams? - Follow These Steps... :o / Prepare Yourself For Exam Success! - Exambite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB CBT And Exambite - Truetalk by ecodes: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Paper and Trash Can
Gone are the days, when JAMB was written with paper types and pencils. Paper type was a lot easier because all you had to do was to use pencil to mark or shade the answer, that goes with a question.
Unfortunately, time has change as computers have revolutionized the way things are done, which in our case is the JAMB computer base test (CBT) system. Unlike the uncomplicated paper type, your dealing with a keyboard, monitor(screen), CPU and TIME!.

Can this situation be intimidating?
It depends on how comfortable you are with computers and taking test on the machine.

Let's say i'm not comfortable with computers and CBT, what would you suggest?
Time is of the essence, therefore i would suggest making use of free online tools to practice.

Which one would you recommend, I should use for practice?
Tested by time and with testimonies from previous candidate who successfully passed. I would recommend EXAMBITE.COM

Why Exambite.com?
it's easy to use and was developed by one of the invigilators with experience on how CBT exams works.

Do I have to pay to use it?
that's the beauty of the software. It's totally for free!

Aaah, please what is the link again
it's http://exambite.com . Don't keep it to yourself, tell others grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB CBT And Exambite - Truetalk by six33fourng: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
Take an IQ test, career test or personality test online on Six33Four NG and access your career, intelligence & personality.

Employer’s - Access knowledge and intelligence of job seekers.
Student’s & Job Seeker’s - Enjoy our unlimited computer based tests at a very modest cost.
Teacher’s & Trainer’s - Knowledgeable in any subject matter? Earn sixty percent (60%) of the offer price each time your test is taken.

Visit https://six33four.ng/cbt/ to take computer based test (CBT) in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Free University Project Topics /get Materials / 600 Students Expelled From School For Cheating In Exams / Free Waec Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.