Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Your House Building Problems Are Over - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Your House Building Problems Are Over (2154 Views)

House Building / House Building Competition By Igbos / Invest In The 1st 3D House Building Machine To Be Built In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your House Building Problems Are Over by cifutemi(f): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Quality Building materials are just a phone call away...

For your best quality wire mesh from 3mm-9.5mm thickness(BRC rolls and FLAT SHEET), Nail from 1inche -5inches, Galvanised Chainlink fencing, Fencing wire, Cattle fencing, Black Binding Wire from 7kg-20kg, EM10, Hard Drawn Wire, contact me on 07065228551 or email at coolbushee@yahoo.com. Nigerian wire industries plc.(3 niwil close, off oba akran, ikeja lagos)

Re: Your House Building Problems Are Over by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
** Please don't ask me to call you, respond on here so others can wade in on your pricing **

How much do you sell chain link fence per foot including the posts?

I will need to do a lot or two in ibadan.

Do you sell reclaimed fence?
Re: Your House Building Problems Are Over by cifutemi(f): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
CityNG:
** Please don't ask me to call you, respond on here so others can wade in on your pricing **

How much do you sell chain link fence per foot including the posts?

I will need to do a lot or two in ibadan.

Do you sell reclaimed fence?

Prices vary with quantity needed. Just send me an email, we can discuss further
Re: Your House Building Problems Are Over by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
cifutemi:

Prices vary with quantity needed. Just send me an email, we can discuss further

I'm not emailing you.

I'm a confirmed buyer in about two weeks, either with you or someone else.

Good day.
Re: Your House Building Problems Are Over by cifutemi(f): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
CityNG:

I'm not emailing you.

Good day.
Ok sir.

1 Like

Re: Your House Building Problems Are Over by cifutemi(f): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
CityNG:

I'm not emailing you.

Good day.
6feet..hole size 50mx50m...diameter 2.3m price per roll #17,500

Height of roll;8feet ..hole size 50mx50m.. Diameter 2.5m price per roll #21,000
Re: Your House Building Problems Are Over by kenazuu(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
you mean the hole size of 50m x 50m is 17,500? and height of 2.4m?
Re: Your House Building Problems Are Over by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
cifutemi:
6feet..hole size 50mx50m...diameter 2.3m price per roll #17,500

Height of roll;8feet ..hole size 50mx50m.. Diameter 2.5m price per roll #21,000

Thanks for the response.

Please explain better.

Give me the price to do a 50X100 foot lot and a 60X120 foot lot. 6 feet height is fine. I want the price to include the poles, pole caps and tie ons, I can do the installation myself. But include delivery to an Ibadan location separately.

Thanks.

PS: So once you do this then you won't have to type it all over again. If you do a detailed post once then you can even direct you clients over here to read the info without having a website.

Seun has given you guys the tools, in an unfettered way, please use it to you utmost advantage.
Re: Your House Building Problems Are Over by busolaniwil: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]The thickness of the fencing wire is 2.5m and 2.3m the height is 6foot and 8foot
Re: Your House Building Problems Are Over by FastShipping: 4:30am On Feb 12, 2015
I am interested too.
Re: Your House Building Problems Are Over by busolaniwil: 7:06am On Feb 12, 2015
FastShipping:
I am interested too.
Good you are intrested so place your order soon.
Re: Your House Building Problems Are Over by busolaniwil: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

Thanks for the response.

Please explain better.

Give me the price to do a 50X100 foot lot and a 60X120 foot lot. 6 feet height is fine. I want the price to include the poles, pole caps and tie ons, I can do the installation myself. But include delivery to an Ibadan location separately.

Thanks.

PS: So once you do this then you won't have to type it all over again. If you do a detailed post once then you can even direct you clients over here to read the info without having a website.

Seun has given you guys the tools, in an unfettered way, please use it to you utmost advantage.
A roll of the 6feet covers 18mtrs and it depends on how you want to cover it.. So I think this will help determine how many rolls you will need
Re: Your House Building Problems Are Over by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 06, 2015
Your website is dead, see pix

Re: Your House Building Problems Are Over by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 06, 2015
1 roll of 25 ft chain link is how much. I need the one with 6 ft height ASAP ,the hole size doesn't matter, it's not for rearing animal
Re: Your House Building Problems Are Over by Heamah: 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
The seller isn't making any sense, one can't differentiate mm from m in her post.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos & Ogun Lands/houses For Sale / A Must See List: A Comprehensive List Of Lands & Buildings For N10m And Less! / 4 FLATS OF 3 BEDROOM WITH C OF O IN AYOBO - LAGOS FOR SALE (CHEAP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.