Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,145 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (181360 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by yommyphresh(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
BoniTa08:
Hello Mr. Kalan, I studied sociology and graduated with a 3.90cgpa. I wish to apply for industrial relations and personnel management. I want to know if I am eligible to apply and also if I can get the past questions for that program. Thank you
You're very qualified dear. D qualification is a 2.2 in a social science course. U can check out the site
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
Tnx for the sample past questions but I hv to say 5 questions without answer as past questions is not enough. At the very least, u could hv provided answers to that 5 questions so one will know what one got and also explanation to those five answers. Fellow economics aspirant, even the sample 5 Questions no be beans o.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by teehay45(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Goodday sir I finished with 2.2 political science and am iintending putting In 4 msc inter rel am I qualified and is there any other good course that you can recommend
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by donpaul700: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2015
Hello Mr. Kalan, good morning. I'm Paul. I'm currently a Batch B corp member. I graduated with a 2:1 in physics but want to further in Electrical Engineering, Electronics option. How possible is it and if possible, what should I do to get prepared? Thanks...
I'll be expecting your reply ASAP. Thanks.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by rayval(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Scared of doing masters in a science course because of my first degree experience..I don't just want to have MSc. I want to be good in my field..Is Msc Environmntal Chem. Worth paying for in Unilag..pls I need advice..and I hear rumours that unilag alws give out masters result very late and you re likely to spnd mre than your scheduled time. I need advice pls
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Igemburg(m): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
I would like to knw if someone that doesn't graduate with a GP of up to 3.0, can do his masters in engineering or will av to do a PG studies 1st. Thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by boghetto: 9:59am On Apr 28, 2015
kalan.. im a graduate of agriculture(soil science) uniben, i want to do a professional masters degree in transportation planning and management. How much is tuition, course duration and if u can help with the course outlines too i'll really appreciate, tnx
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
donpaul700:
Hello Mr. Kalan, good morning. I'm Paul. I'm currently a Batch B corp member. I graduated with a 2:1 in physics but want to further in Electrical Engineering, Electronics option. How possible is it and if possible, what should I do to get prepared? Thanks...
I'll be expecting your reply ASAP. Thanks.

Hello Paul, you are good to go. however, you should read through the prospectus to find out and other requirment. to get prepared is to start reading, i guess.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
Igemburg:
I would like to knw if someone that doesn't graduate with a GP of up to 3.0, can do his masters in engineering or will av to do a PG studies 1st. Thanks
A 2:2 is ok for engineering

Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Full-Time / Part-Time)

This has the following areas of specialization:

(a) Electrical Power
(b) Electronics
(c) Communication and Control

Admission Requirements:

(i) A candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering from the University of Lagos or any other approved institution; or

(ii) A Postgraduate Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering, with a Bachelor's degree from the University of Lagos or any other recognized institution.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
rayval:
Scared of doing masters in a science course because of my first degree experience..I don't just want to have MSc. I want to be good in my field..Is Msc Environmntal Chem. Worth paying for in Unilag..pls I need advice..and I hear rumours that unilag alws give out masters result very late and you re likely to spnd mre than your scheduled time. I need advice pls

You just want to do masters? that is not a good way to aspire, I advise you KNOW what you want first before you waste your money. At this level, you dont just read anything, you select your choice based on your plans and opportunities.

from what I see, you have not done either of these. That is the best advise you need now. Decode what you want and then I can help you.

Thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hello Mr. Kalan. I'm a graduate of Chemistry and wish to continue in anoda field, but I was told I'll have to take a PGDE. Pls sir, can I get d past questions for PGDE & it's cost per session. Also, can I possibly apply for masters directly since I've abt 2yrs working experience. yinkafalabake@gmail.com

You're doing a great job sir. God bless you.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
boghetto:
kalan.. im a graduate of agriculture(soil science) uniben, i want to do a professional masters degree in transportation planning and management. How much is tuition, course duration and if u can help with the course outlines too i'll really appreciate, tnx

Yes youre qualified if you have a 2:2. tuition is N120k, COURSE IS 3 SEMESTERS.

Masters in Transportation Planning and Management (MTP&M) (Part Time)

Entry Requirement:
Candidates must possess a Bachelor's honours degree in Geography, Surveying, or any field of environmental or earth related sciences, Social, Pure, Applied and Medical Sciences, Engineering and Business Administration.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
Falabs:
Hello Mr. Kalan. I'm a graduate of Chemistry(third class honours) and wish to continue in this field, but I was told I'll have to take a PGDE. Pls sir, can I get d past questions for PGDE & it's cost per session. Also, can I possibly apply for masters directly since I've a 2yr working experience. yinkafalabake@gmail.com

You're doing a great job sir. God bless you.

Hello Falabs, why PGDE? Pgde is for education or those who want to cross over to education. I suppose you mean Msc Chemistry? let me know which course you are looking at so I can advise better.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
teehay45:
Goodday sir I finished with 2.2 political science and am iintending putting In 4 msc inter rel am I qualified and is there any other good course that you can recommend

if its MSC IRPM then you are qualified. what you read is determined by what you want, your oportunities, your trainings, your career path, i cant suggest courses based only on your Bsc, there are other determinants, some have listed above. if you discuss with me i could help you forward.

drop a mail in my inbox so i can chat you up.

thanks.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Rrhoda:
Good day Mr kalan ,how is d MSc exam questions structured for cell biology n genetics n pls can u send me the past questions for cell biology n genetics. Thanks in anticipation.

check on my blog for details. see first page.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
kalan:

Hello Falabs, why PGDE? Pgde is for education or those who want to cross over to education. I suppose you mean Msc Chemistry? let me know which course you are looking at so I can advise better.
thank you sir, I'm looking at applying for Msc but, I was told I'll ve to take d PGDE & the chemistry dept don't ve any.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
probsolver:
Hi Kalan, thanks for the excellent job. Pls I want to know the Msc courses in Unilag for a 2.2 bsc holder in physics/electronics. Thanks

so many, find my picks below:

B.Sc Physics Hot Combos

plus MBA
plus Msc Physics
plus Geophysics
plus PGDE
plus Cell Biology and Genetics
plus Radiotherapy
plus system engineering
plus Actuarial science
plus Computer science
plus plus Risk Mgt
plus Msc Mathematics/statistics
plus Insurance
plus Actuarial Science
plus Operations Research
plus Operations and Production Mgt
plus MGIT
PLUS MGIS
plus MURP
plus pgd electrical engineering
plus Msc Geology
pls pgd Met/Mat

pls do your due diligence
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Xaurel:
hi. please I graduated with a 2:2 in philosophy. i want to apply dor a master degree course in unilag. what master degree courses can a 2:2 philosophy graduate apply for? thanks

MSC PHYLOSOPHY Hot combos

plus MBA
plus msc Phylosophy
plus MMP
plus MPA
plus MISS
plus MPIA
plus MILR
plus MASTERS IN LEGAL STUDIES
plus MIRSS
plus POLITICAL SCIENCE
plus Sociology
plus PGDE
plus MDSS
plus MPA
plus MILD
plus DISPUTE RESOLUTION
plus MASTERS IN CRIMINOLOGY
plus IRPM

do your due diligence.

enjoy!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
BoniTa08:
Hello Mr. Kalan, I studied sociology and graduated with a 3.90cgpa. I wish to apply for industrial relations and personnel management. I want to know if I am eligible to apply and also if I can get the past questions for that program. Thank you

Yes youre eligible for the course.
get to my blog for your past questions.

http://www.careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers

If you need details discussion with me on your career, get to the blog and send me a personal mail or call me up, lets talk.

all the best.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by boghetto: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
kalan:

Yes youre qualified if you have a 2:2. tuition is N120k, COURSE IS 3 SEMESTERS.

Masters in Transportation Planning and Management (MTP&M) (Part Time)

Entry Requirement:
Candidates must possess a Bachelor's honours degree in Geography, Surveying, or any field of environmental or earth related sciences, Social, Pure, Applied and Medical Sciences, Engineering and Business Administration.

thanks boss. i had a 3.33....i saw 3 sessions online and it scared me
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Charlesschools: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Want to gain admission into University of Lagos and your score is low for the course you applied for and also you need help processing your admission and accomodation to stay during post utme examination, contact Mr Charles for assistance: 08153049342...
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by donpaul700: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
kalan:

Hello Paul, you are good to go. however, you should read through the prospectus to find out and other requirment. to get prepared is to start reading, i guess.

Thanks for the feedback sir. Where can I get the prospectus?
You replied someone the following:

Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Full-Time / Part-Time)

This has the following areas of specialization:

(a) Electrical Power
(b) Electronics
(c) Communication and Control

Admission Requirements:

(i) A candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering from the University of Lagos or any other approved institution; or

(ii) A Postgraduate Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering, with a Bachelor's degree from the University of Lagos or any other recognized institution.

I don't have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical & electronics engineering nor computer engineering . I have Bachelor degree in Physics. Am I still good to go?

Furthermore sir, you repied Sir Probsolver:
BSc Physics Hot combos:
plus pgd electrical engineering
Does it mean I will have to do pgd or something related. Please throw more light on this.
Thank you.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
kalan:

MSC PHYLOSOPHY Hot combos
plus MBA plus msc Phylosophy plus MMP plus MPA plus MISS plus MPIA plus MILR plus MASTERS IN LEGAL STUDIES plus MIRSS plus POLITICAL SCIENCE plus Sociology plus PGDE plus MDSS plus MPA plus MILD plus DISPUTE RESOLUTION plus MASTERS IN CRIMINOLOGY plus IRPM

do your due diligence.
enjoy!
thanks a bunch
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2015
Falabs:
thank you sir, I'm looking at applying for Msc but cos of my 3rd class I was told I'll ve to take d PGDE & the chemistry dept don't ve any PGDcourses

with a 3rd class there are many good courses you can run in UNILAG. course like

Msc Environmental toxicology- very good course,
MEM, masters in environmental management-a good one. them
MPE- masters in process engineering,
pgd chemical engineering,
Msc cell biology and genetics and many more,

just dont waste your time with pgde if youre not going into education.

hope it helps
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2015
kalan:
Currently We Have Past Q&A For the Following Set of MASTERS/PROFESSIONAL Courses FOR UNILAG MASTERS 2015/2016 ENTRANCE EXAMS.

Below for you to download and read on your PC, BB, IPAD, LAPTOPS, SAMSUNG, IPHONE, TECNO, HUAWEI, INFINITY AND LUMIA PHONES,

Or you may print it out if you so desire.

WE STOCK SOFT AND HARD COPIES FOR YOUR DELIGHT.

REQUEST YOUR COPY OR CALL NOW. SEE DETAILS BELOW.

CURRENT AVAILABLE UNILAG MASTER/PG COURSES FOR 2014/2015 ENTRANCE EXAMS ARE:

1. MBA P/T, F/T and Executive

2. Masters in Managerial Psychology (MMP)

3. M.Sc. Political Science & Occasional

4. Master of Public Administration (MPA)

5. M.Sc. & P.G.D Mass Communication

6. Master in Transport Management and Planning (MTMP)

7. M.Sc. & PGD Economics

8. PGD & M.A. English

9. Master of Project Management (MPM)

10. M.Sc. Estate Management

11. Master of Facilities Management (MFM)

12. Master in Public and International Affairs (MPIA)

13. M.Sc. Marketing

14. M.Sc. Management

15. M.Sc. Operations Research

16. M.Sc. Production Management & Organizational Behaviour

17. PGD Finance and M.Sc. Finance

18. Masters in Development Finance (MDF)

19. M.Sc. Accounting and PGD Accounting

20. M.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management (IRPM)

21. Master of Industrial & Labour Relations

22. M.Sc. Actuarial Science

23. M.Sc. Risk Management & Insurance

24. M.Sc. Insurance

25. Masters in Employment & Labour Studies (MELS)

26. Masters in Public Health (MPH)

27. M.Sc. Electrical Engineering

28. M.Sc. CHEMICAL Engineering

29. M.Sc. Systems Engineering

30. Master Risk Management MRM

31. M.Sc. LLM

32. M.Sc. CHEMISTRY

33. M.Sc. ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY

34. M.Sc. CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT

35. M.Sc. BUILDING

36. M.Sc. ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY

37. Master Of Education (M.Ed.) Educational Administration and Planning

38. Master Of Education (M.Ed.) Educational Foundation

39. Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)

40. Master Of Education (M.Ed.) Adult Education

41. Masters of Science (M.Sc) in Mechanical Engineering

42. Masters of Science (M.Sc) in Cell Biology and Genetics

43. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD.) in Cell Biology and Genetics

44. Masters of Science (M.Sc) in Microbiology

45. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD.) in Cell Biology and Genetics

46. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD.) in Building Services

47. Msc Statistics

48. Msc/Pgd Economics

49. Msc/Pgd Mathematics

50. Masters in Process Engineering MPE

51. Msc/Pgd GEOPHYSICS

52. Masters in APPLIED GEOPHYSICS (MAG)

53. Msc GEOLOGY

54. Masters in APPLIED GEOPHYSICS (MAG)

55. Master of Science in Risk Management and Insurance

56. MSC in Psychology

57. Master of Science in Psychology (Occasional)

58. (M.Sc.) in Surveying and Geoinformatics

59. Master of Geographic Information System MGIS

60. Master of Geoinformatics Information Technology MGIT

61. (M.Sc.) in PHYSICS

62. Master in ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT MEM

63. M.Sc. in ENVIRONMENTAL TOXICOLOGY & POLLUTION MANAGEMENT

64. Master in DIPLOMACY and STRATEGIC STUDIES MDSS

65. Master in International Relations and STRATEGIC STUDIES - MISS

66. Msc in Public Health (MPH)

67. M.A. in History and Strategic studies

68. Msc in CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY

69. Msc In SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS

70. Msc Sociology

71. Msc Biochemistry

DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY FROM THE SITE BELOW OR CALL THE NUMBER ON THE SITE FOR ENQUIRIES

http://careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers

for all your Unilag PG past questions and answers download and enquire about Tuition fees for all depts

FORMS will be out in MAY/JUNE 2015.

Do not waste your Form fees N22K, Do something about it today

All the best.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by divinemandate: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
gd evening mr kalan . for someone that graduate with first class in biology education, can d person apply for mphill or phd direct in biology. pls ned ur advice
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by amd4598(m): 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Many thanks Mr Kalan... I'm aspiring for Msc chemistry, I need info on the tuition cost, duration and likely month that class will commence.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 12:58am On Apr 30, 2015
divinemandate:
gd evening mr kalan . for someone that graduate with first class in biology education, can d person apply for mphill or phd direct in biology. pls ned ur advice

mphil not phd, we never reach there for Naija lol
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 12:59am On Apr 30, 2015
amd4598:
Many thanks Mr Kalan... I'm aspiring for Msc chemistry, I need info on the tuition cost, duration and likely month that class will commence.

90k tuition. 2 semesters duration. Dec/Jan class begins

2 Likes

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by rayval(m): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2015
kalan:

Bro-u didn't read my comment-y would I just want to do masters**i said m scared of doing msters in a science course in Nigeria cos of my first degree xperience nd becos I dnt jst want to do msters but wnt to be gud in my field*of course I have no option-i have a Bsc in Chemistry, and with what I have seen in my niccurs off town we did rubbish in schl.that's y I asked if anyone knws abt msc environmental chemistry in Unilag*i really wanna further nd since I cnt afford international fees for abetter edu. I need to do with what I have**nd I asked abt msc generally in unilag****y would I jst wnt to do masters?
You just want to do masters? that is not a good way to aspire, I advise you KNOW what you want first before you waste your money. At this level, you dont just read anything, you select your choice based on your plans and opportunities.

from what I see, you have not done either of these. That is the best advise you need now. Decode what you want and then I can help you.

Thanks

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by larrypourl(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
I'm a graduate of mass communication and finished with 2:2 from a private university. please I would like to know the tuition fee for msc mass communication and the duration for the program,and would also like to get some copies of the past questions. here's my email address. olanrewaju_paul@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Abeg o, the likely tuition fee of Msc Economics full time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.