Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Al Jazeera’s Opinion Piece Refers To President Goodluck Jonathan As BADLUCK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Al Jazeera’s Opinion Piece Refers To President Goodluck Jonathan As BADLUCK (853 Views)

Charlyboy Reads His Letter To President Buhari (video) / Flavour Refers To Himself As 'baby Daddy' In New IG Post / Basketmouth Refers To A Man As 'My Queen'; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al Jazeera’s Opinion Piece Refers To President Goodluck Jonathan As BADLUCK by adeniranfam(f): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Al Jazeera’s Opinion Piece Refers To President Goodluck Jonathan As BADLUCK by SeverusSnape(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Are they not from the Arab world?
Re: Al Jazeera’s Opinion Piece Refers To President Goodluck Jonathan As BADLUCK by madgoat(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Calling him 'badluck' is being kind. He shd be referred to as 'worstluck'
Re: Al Jazeera’s Opinion Piece Refers To President Goodluck Jonathan As BADLUCK by Beamborla(f): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
What would you say about the kind of comments Nigerians dropped on that article ? It quite alarming.
If I was not a Nigerian and I'm to judge Nigeria by the nature of comments there, I wouldn't have anything positive to say about Nigeria
Re: Al Jazeera’s Opinion Piece Refers To President Goodluck Jonathan As BADLUCK by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
this is just disgusting! I'm not for GEJ or PDP but it downright insulting when foreign bodies do $h!ts like this.. if same was done to an Arab leader the whole world knows what will happens na..

Well who do we blame if not Jonathan himself..he has done all manner of things that av made pple to call him insulting names. But Aljazeera..hell no!
Re: Al Jazeera’s Opinion Piece Refers To President Goodluck Jonathan As BADLUCK by tyson99(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
I no go talk
Re: Al Jazeera’s Opinion Piece Refers To President Goodluck Jonathan As BADLUCK by Equado(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Beamborla:
What would you say about the kind of comments Nigerians dropped on that article ? It quite alarming.
If I was not a Nigerian and I'm to judge Nigeria by the nature of comments there, I wouldn't have anything positive to say about Nigeria
STFU,those people are protecting their country's image and you're here spewing trash!!!
Re: Al Jazeera’s Opinion Piece Refers To President Goodluck Jonathan As BADLUCK by Beamborla(f): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Equado:
STFU,those people are protecting their country's image and you're here spewing trash!!!
Your ignorance makes me weak!
Re: Al Jazeera’s Opinion Piece Refers To President Goodluck Jonathan As BADLUCK by Equado(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
Beamborla:

Your ignorance makes me weak!
your stewpeedity is amusing!!!
Re: Al Jazeera’s Opinion Piece Refers To President Goodluck Jonathan As BADLUCK by Beamborla(f): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
Equado:
your stewpeedity is amusing!!!
Lol... you just made me laugh!
Do have a great night.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Billionaire Son Davido Enjoys Boat Ride With Billionaire Femi Otedola / OMG! Checkout Sexy Photos Of Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph From A Movie Set / Ice’s Prince’s Girlfriend Promotes His Album In A Different Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.