Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

My Matriculation As A FUTARIAN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Matriculation As A FUTARIAN (2549 Views)

Upper View From OAU Matriculation At Amphi Theatre. Acting VC absent / Today Is My Matriculation Day / 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Matriculation As A FUTARIAN by Dekatron(m): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hello nairalanders. As you have known, i am dekatron,and i have a topic on NL. This would be my second,and is a joyous TOPIC,LOL

Anyways,today was my. . . .guess. . Well,u did guess right: 'MY MATRICULATION DAY'. As you would find out,its a federal UNI.

I woke up this morning,having curse PHCN for not giving us power,my phone was dead. I took my bath,and after some brainstorming,i decided to take noodles. Off to class(these lecturers self. . ),sat down and 'enjoyed the boring lecture'. 9:34,i carried my a.ss back to my house(i leave off campus) and changed my shirt. YES!!! ITS TODAY!! .

Happily,i grabed my MATRICULATION GOWN,OFF I GO!! I went down to the 2,500 auditorium. You know i said my phone was dead, the first parent was ?? Yea,you guessed right. My dad!!. I saw him trying to call me. Later,he called my sister. Few minutes later, mum&younger sister entered,and mehn,mum was so tired.I was trying calling him,he looked at me and frowned,den laughed.

Matric has finished,immedaitely mum got to my seat,she grabbed my arm like she us my wife,she whispered to my ears, 'i brought a new shoe and cloth for you' . I smiled. Later,we got a spot RIGHT INSIDE THE AUDITORIUM(the security no gree,until dem chop rice&turkey). After every every,left for my house(on my way,saw my crush(the grl mark sense), she said she is coming to my lodge(kai,temptation things,oga redbenson,no think am o,lol). Today may turn out well wit her(intimacy or not).

Ladies&gents,today,11th February 2015, i got MATRICULATED as a student: FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY,AKURE. My journey as an ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEER. Pray/ advice me. I want atleast 4.7.
Re: My Matriculation As A FUTARIAN by Treyknowles(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dekatron:
Hello nairalanders. As you have known, i am dekatron,and i have a topic on NL. This would be my second,and is a joyous TOPIC,LOL

Anyways,today was my. . . .guess. . Well,u did guess right: 'MY MATRICULATION DAY'. As you would find out,its a federal UNI.

I woke up this morning,having curse PHCN for not giving us power,my phone was dead. I took my bath,and after some brainstorming,i decided to take noodles. Off to class(these lecturers self. . ),sat down and 'enjoyed the boring lecture'. 9:34,i carried my a.ss back to my house(i leave off campus) and changed my shirt. YES!!! ITS TODAY!! .

Happily,i grabed my MATRICULATION GOWN,OFF I GO!! I went down to the 2,500 auditorium. You know i said my phone was dead, the first parent was ?? Yea,you guessed right. My dad!!. I saw him trying to call me. Later,he called my sister. Few minutes later, mum&younger sister entered,and mehn,mum was so tired.I was trying calling him,he looked at me and frowned,den laughed.

Matric has finished,immedaitely mum got to my seat,she grabbed my arm like she us my wife,she whispered to my ears, 'i brought a new shoe and cloth for you' . I smiled. Later,we got a spot RIGHT INSIDE THE AUDITORIUM(the security no gree,until dem chop rice&turkey). After every every,left for my house(on my way,saw my crush(the grl mark sense), she said she is coming to my lodge(kai,temptation things,oga redbenson,no think am o,lol). Today may turn out well wit her(intimacy or not).

Ladies&gents,today,11th February 2015, i got MATRICULATED as a student: FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY,AKURE. My journey as an ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEER. Pray/ advice me. I want atleast 4.7.
OP,how old are you?

1 Like

Re: My Matriculation As A FUTARIAN by Dekatron(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Couldnt charge my phone. . Manage to take these pics

Re: My Matriculation As A FUTARIAN by Dammytrager(m): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Treyknowles:
OP,how old are you?
People like you are not matured enough to be on nairaland
Re: My Matriculation As A FUTARIAN by killercute16(m): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Congrats op,enjoy yourself,make ur parent proud of you,be the best you can be and make good grades(EEE aint sharwama oh)...most of all be a Man
Re: My Matriculation As A FUTARIAN by Treyknowles(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dammytrager:
People like you are not matured enough to be on nairaland
Waiting for u to show me d Exit door
Re: My Matriculation As A FUTARIAN by seankafor(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Treyknowles:
Waiting for u to show me d Exit door
u re fired
Re: My Matriculation As A FUTARIAN by Fraih(f): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
welcome to FUTA officially,
dis day,ur name which was written in pencil is now written with PEN... cheesy
Wish you all d best in ds land...strive for dat grade u want,u havent written a test yet, its still a fresh and brand new start for you.
be focused and determined, and keep telling yourself you can make it.

1 Like

Re: My Matriculation As A FUTARIAN by Dekatron(m): 9:41am On Feb 14, 2015
Fraih:
welcome to FUTA officially,
dis day,ur name which was written in pencil is now written with PEN... cheesy
Wish you all d best in ds land...strive for dat grade u want,u havent written a test yet, its still a fresh and brand new start for you.
be focused and determined, and keep telling yourself you can make it.
thank ma'am. I actually have ishh wit a course: MEE101,its damn tasking,and i didnt do TECHNICAL DRAWING @SECONDARY SCHOOL. ANY TIP(S)?
Re: My Matriculation As A FUTARIAN by Dekatron(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2015
killercute16:
Congrats op,enjoy yourself,make ur parent proud of you,be the best you can be and make good grades(EEE aint sharwama oh)...most of all be a Man
oga,give me cues/tips nah. I have prob. Wit MEE101. HELEP A YOUNGER BROTHER NAH
Re: My Matriculation As A FUTARIAN by Dekatron(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2015
Treyknowles:
OP,how old are you?
you know, there as some questions that are so dumb that you will just laugh over it. BTW, I SHOULD NOT REPLY QUESTION ANYHOW. PEOPLE ARE ALREADY KNOWING ME OUTSIDE NAIRALAND. i wouldnt want to jeopardise my reputation/endanger myself by revealing too much. ISNT IT SUPPOSED TO BE A 'FACELESS FORUM'?. IF NOT THAT I AM SO BUSY THESE DAYS,YOU WOULD SEE THAT THE QUESTION IS TOTAL BS and UNACCEPTABLE
Re: My Matriculation As A FUTARIAN by Ebony7: 2:25am On Oct 28, 2015
Dekatron:
oga,give me cues/tips nah. I have prob. Wit MEE101. HELEP A YOUNGER BROTHER NAH
Engage a private tutor.
If u are in Lagos, I may spare some time 2 help u.
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Post Utme Cut-off Marks For Various Course – 2015 / Kaduna Polytechnic School Management Suspends SUG Election. / Register For Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.